There are 149 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD - PLAYOFFS- 2013 DIVISIONAL ROUND

Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Originally posted by Beezy33:
Anybody else wanna see Seattle next week.......(Just so that all the Seahawk fans that been coming on here talking sh** to eat some major crow)

Nope, I'm good! Let em go knock around or knock out dem Falcons! I get the revenge factor, but it's like if the Giants were in the playoffs to me, I do not want to see them at all.

Losing the NFC Champ game to the Hawks wouldn't sit as well as if we had to go to Atlanta and lost there.

If we're fortunate to have 4 home playoff games these last two years, we better win em both this time! No excuses!

Originally posted by pahlerbj:

This has got to be a little embarrassing for Bowman. He couldn't even rip the sign, barely got the corner off?!?!?
Anybody else wanna see Seattle next week.......(Just so that all the Seahawk fans that been coming on here talking sh** to eat some major crow)

They'll disappear if RGIII takes em out.
I think the Packers will kill the Vikings. Good thing is Vikings should run the ball plenty and tenderize that D for our team next week. Its going to be tough on the Packers D to face Vikings back-to-back and then face our rushing attack.
I would also like to face a team with the weakest defenses.

If our D still looks iffy withouth Cowboy, then we're gonna need a soft D for Kaep to operate on.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
I would also like to face a team with the weakest defenses.

If our D still looks iffy withouth Cowboy, then we're gonna need a soft D for Kaep to operate on.

Washington has the worst D in playoffs
Anyone want to play AP without Justin Smith? Not me.

Just remembered we can't play them next. Sorry.
[ Edited by SportsFan on Jan 2, 2013 at 4:40 PM ]
Originally posted by SportsFan:

I don't want to face anyone without Smith.

We need him to control the trenches, which he does better then anyone in the league.
While I want to avenge the loss to the Seagirls it would be so much sweeter to see them knocked out in the first round. Therefore my hatred of them wants nothing more than for the Redskins to win on Sunday. Oh how sweet that will be. If it does happen I can guarantee that some Seab***hes will find something to blame the loss on. Little Pete will come out and whine and b***h about how they were so close ..
Originally posted by SportsFan:

I don't want to face anyone without Smith.

We need him to control the trenches, which he does better then anyone in the league.

I think it's time to face the fact that the best you're going to see out of Justin Smith for the rest of this season is possibly playing with one arm or possibly one and a half arms. He'll never be at full strength until he has surgery. The truth hurts, but that's the truth. And, there has been a pretty large running hole on his side since he's been out. They've got a week and a half to come up with a way to fix that.

Morris u mean

Morris u mean

Shannahan
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Shannahan

Hahaha yeah exactly
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
I am tired of hearing how everyone our team is tired. s**t, everyone in the whole nfl is tired. but you do not hear other teams and coaches moaning about it like ours are. they have had plenty of rest this week so there is no reason to use this "tired" excuse. if the players are tired on defense then damn the genius coaches for having a poor strategy of depth and rotation