There are 140 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD - PLAYOFFS- 2013 DIVISIONAL ROUND

Please post all the game day happenings here. ALL reactions and observations from the game go here. However, if you have something like an end of quarter analysis thread you would like to post go ahead and make it it's own thread. Please make sure someone didn't beat you to it before you post it. All threads that are posted out of the game day thread will be deleted and the user may be warned. In the cases where it is appropriate to merge threads (like if an injury happens and everyone reports it at the same time) we will do so.

If you want a more interactive experience please check the live chat:http://49erswebzone.com/chat.shtml

Where: San Francisco, CA

When : Saturday Night, January 12th, 2013

Time: 5:30 pm

Post all your pregame musings in this thread. All other threads will be merged.

Go Niners.

Thank you AP.
I will update the team next week. Consider this the bye week thread.
Can't wait to relax next week lol
EASY WIN
thank you vikings!!! now do it again next week haha
I can't wait for the niners to kick the bye weeks A$$!!!! Can someone post a link to their message board so we can talk some s**t??!?
bring it on!!
I hope we dont have to rely on Akers in the playoffs.
2 weeks of gameplaning favors us, harbs and company will gameplan both teams of whoever we will play, getting the bye was huge!
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
I hope we dont have to rely on Akers in the playoffs.

yea... forgot about him :/
Niners - 15
Bye week - 0

Book it
All we know is we will face one of these four teams: Packers, Seahawks, Redskins or Cowboys (depending on who wins that one).
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Niners - 15
Bye week - 0

Book it

What would mean we got a field goal...