LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 271 users in the forums

What team in the NFC do you not want the 49ers playing in the playoffs?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What team in the NFC do you not want the 49ers playing in the playoffs?

• fryet
  • Veteran
Or if you fear no team, what team do you think will give the 49ers the toughest time in a game?

I wish people could multi-vote in a poll, but we will have to pick the one we fear the most. We can list several in the discussion, though.
[ Edited by fryet on Dec 22, 2012 at 9:41 PM ]
  • fryet
  • Veteran
The team I would not want to play the most is the NY Giants. They have beaten us 2 times in a row, and I hope we don't have to face them in the playoffs. Other teams that concern me: Seattle, Green Bay, and Atlanta.

Seattle doesn't scare me as much when they have to travel to Candlestick, but I don't like playing division games in the playoffs. In my thinking, even bad division teams (St Louis this year is an example) can surprise you, since they know you so well. So while I would expect the 49ers to win, I would prefer not to face them.

I still remember the Green Bay from last year, and while they are a shadow of their former self, and have plenty of injuries, they have been winning a lot of games lately. I would prefer to not face Rodgers.

Atlanta doesn't scare me, but this would a game on the road for the 49ers, in a loud dome. I would prefer to have home field advantage throughout the playoffs.
[ Edited by fryet on Dec 22, 2012 at 9:49 PM ]
  • Chief
  • Veteran
The Packers
I don't see any team on the list that I don't think the Niners can beat. I guess if I had to pick, it would be the Giants since they seem to get up and we seem to tank so badly when we play them. But even them. If the Giants team that played the Falcons last week got on the same field with the Niners, the Niners would plaster them.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Not scared of anyone in the NFC or AFC with Kap.
Im afraid that Im not afraid of any team, and that scares me
Sad to say but the giants
I don't want to play the 9ers in the playoffs and beyond
Originally posted by Allx9er:
Sad to say but the giants

+1. Would like to see the Redskins take their spot.
I only fear us beating ourselves..

• Huego
  • Veteran
Giants

Packers IF we lose the #2 seed and have to travel to Green Bay in the second round
  • Happs
  • Veteran
NONE!!! I believe we are a Super Bowl Championship team. Which in and of itself means we fear no one. Bring on anyone. I believe in the Niners and do not fear anyone.
I want to beat the falcons in the Georgia dome that way we could have beaten the pats, Seahawks, and falcons when they were undefeated at home.
  • Huego
  • Veteran
pats lost to the cards at home
We can take all those motherf**kers to the bank... the BLOOD BANK!!!
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Dec 22, 2012 at 10:55 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone