There are 105 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFC West Champs! 2nd seed!! (End of Reg Season)

Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Not worried at all about playing in Atlanta. I think our first game will be the hardest if we play Atlanta in the championship game.

TBPH, I'd rather have to play in Atlanta than Seattle at home.
I would hate to be a Bears fan right now..LOL.
Am I the only one not very impressed with this win?
Originally posted by titan:
Originally posted by ace52:
I want our crowd to go as crazy as it did last year in the Saints playoff game. If our crowd can rock the 'Stick like that again, and if our defense can force a couple of turnovers, I like our chances against any team in that first playoff game. However, if I had to pick a dream scenario, it would be for Dallas to be the NFC East champ, crush Seattle in their house, then come here to get crushed by us

That would be my dream scenario also, but I think Dallas is the most dangerous team if they get in the playoffs.

are you kidding?
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Last week: We're so terrible! We're gonna be the 5th seed and lose in the first round, we dont deserve to be in the playoffs!! Fire Harbozo and Kaepernick!!
This week: We are the best teamz evar! We are gonna win the Super Bowlz!!

That is Niner Talk in its truest form.....
Originally posted by jays9ers:

Yep, they needed to win it with a last second 50 yard FG from Akers.

LOLOLOLOLOL
  • titan
  • Veteran
Minnesota is done. It will be like a bye week for the packs.
this is great for Justin Smith and the team as a whole they looked tired the past two weeks.
Originally posted by jrg:
Seattle @ San Francisco

PAYBACK.

2 out 4 scenarios (50%) we play Green Bay.
25% chance it's Seattle
25% chance it's winner of Dallas/Washington

Originally posted by diablo:
Originally posted by titan:
Originally posted by ace52:
I want our crowd to go as crazy as it did last year in the Saints playoff game. If our crowd can rock the 'Stick like that again, and if our defense can force a couple of turnovers, I like our chances against any team in that first playoff game. However, if I had to pick a dream scenario, it would be for Dallas to be the NFC East champ, crush Seattle in their house, then come here to get crushed by us

That would be my dream scenario also, but I think Dallas is the most dangerous team if they get in the playoffs.

are you kidding?

No man...who wouldn't be afraid of a 8-7 team with a mistake prone QB and week secondary?
Originally posted by footballxpaul:
YAY 4 whole weeks of rest now for cowboy!

And GB is pretty banged up after tonights game

The win was not impressive, but I am impressed with our luck. We needed some things to go right for us today, and they did.
Should we bring in another kicker? I say no. Flame away...
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
I would hate to be a Bears fan right now..LOL.

I know a couple of them. Wont call yet, lol