LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 143 users in the forums

Don't get your hopes too high

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Wtf is this guy smoking? Borderline good team? Wtf, have the 49ers and Seahawks suddenly changed personnel?

Last time I checked, Seattle was the borderline good team, and the 49ers were the team many picked to win the Super Bowl. Also, does the score 13-6 remind you of anything?
Originally posted by seahawks_umadbro:
P Willis and your defense are good, but they're not good enough to hang around w/ us for 4 quarters. We just have to follow the Rams gameplan and we'll be fine. Your offense has never seen a defense like this. Colin better look out we have the best corner in all of football. Look for Sherman to get a couple of ints this game...Colin won't know whats coming...he's going to be so confused. Don't mean to brag, but we also have one of the best DEs in the game...Bruce Irvin....ever heard of him? He'll be creating havoc all night long. It would also be smart not to leave ANYONE 1 on 1 w/ Lynch, it'd be smart to gang tackle him. I will take him 1 on 1 against ANYONE on your defense. Don't get me wrong, you guys have a good borderline great squad....but you're coming to our house. I'm surprised we don't get a penalty every play for having a 12th man on the field. Haha. With that said.....good luck to your team. Looking forward to a hard fought game, and don't worry, I'll be back to eat crow IF we lose...........but I doubt it. Go Seahawks!!!

f**king dumbass
Originally posted by seahawks_umadbro:
P Willis and your defense are good, but they're not good enough to hang around w/ us for 4 quarters. We just have to follow the Rams gameplan and we'll be fine. Your offense has never seen a defense like this. Colin better look out we have the best corner in all of football. Look for Sherman to get a couple of ints this game...Colin won't know whats coming...he's going to be so confused. Don't mean to brag, but we also have one of the best DEs in the game...Bruce Irvin....ever heard of him? He'll be creating havoc all night long. It would also be smart not to leave ANYONE 1 on 1 w/ Lynch, it'd be smart to gang tackle him. I will take him 1 on 1 against ANYONE on your defense. Don't get me wrong, you guys have a good borderline great squad....but you're coming to our house. I'm surprised we don't get a penalty every play for having a 12th man on the field. Haha. With that said.....good luck to your team. Looking forward to a hard fought game, and don't worry, I'll be back to eat crow IF we lose...........but I doubt it. Go Seahawks!!!

Pain Train says Bring it.
Seahawks fan: Steve Largent played for us.
49ers fan :
You do know we have 4 All Pro players on D right?
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
b***h please, you doin too much
Cocaine is a hell of a drug.
[ Edited by Ronnie49Lott on Dec 19, 2012 at 11:52 PM ]
This place is gonna go crazy after the game.
[ Edited by Ronnie49Lott on Dec 19, 2012 at 11:57 PM ]
Took a quick essay break to check out the nuggets of gold this forum has to offer. Came away with a good laugh on this one. Well done, sir.

/thread

Quick someone post the gene wilder willie wonka pic.
lol @ the sheattle shehawks
f**k this dumbass. He's a troll that makes my blood boil.
Lets keep it all in the Pre game thread. That's what it is for.
Share 49ersWebzone