There are 164 users in the forums

Don't get your hopes too high

Shop Find 49ers gear online
P Willis and your defense are good, but they're not good enough to hang around w/ us for 4 quarters. We just have to follow the Rams gameplan and we'll be fine. Your offense has never seen a defense like this. Colin better look out we have the best corner in all of football. Look for Sherman to get a couple of ints this game...Colin won't know whats coming...he's going to be so confused. Don't mean to brag, but we also have one of the best DEs in the game...Bruce Irvin....ever heard of him? He'll be creating havoc all night long. It would also be smart not to leave ANYONE 1 on 1 w/ Lynch, it'd be smart to gang tackle him. I will take him 1 on 1 against ANYONE on your defense. Don't get me wrong, you guys have a good borderline great squad....but you're coming to our house. I'm surprised we don't get a penalty every play for having a 12th man on the field. Haha. With that said.....good luck to your team. Looking forward to a hard fought game, and don't worry, I'll be back to eat crow IF we lose...........but I doubt it. Go Seahawks!!!
um.......did we not play you earlier this year? who was your QB that game? who was on your defense that game?

not saying your team can't improve since then..but you act like we haven't played you or anything...lol.
This is a troll post, right?
hawks put up a whopping 6 points last time we played.

Lock this this ridiculous thread.
maybe wussle can put up more than 4 yards passing in the 2nd half this time
is water wet in Seattle? I'll be driving 11 hours to go to the game, sporting my red Aldon Smith jersey. Bring it on Seattle!!!!!
This honestly reads like a bored Niner fan looking for laughs.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
um.......did we not play you earlier this year? who was your QB that game? who was on your defense that game?

not saying your team can't improve since then..but you act like we haven't played you or anything...lol.

They are like the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. They drink a radioactive slime at home games, which gives them special powers. You can see it all over their uniforms.
So what he meant to say by, "You haven't seen us before", is that we haven't seen them all powered up with their special slime powers.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Sorry, bro but you guys have the ugliest uniforms in the league.

This is by far the most homerist post I've ever seen on this site IMHO FWIW TBH.
don't be a p***y. Put some money on the game
Originally posted by seahawks_umadbro:
P Willis and your defense are good, but they're not good enough to hang around w/ us for 4 quarters. We just have to follow the Rams gameplan and we'll be fine. Your offense has never seen a defense like this. Colin better look out we have the best corner in all of football. Look for Sherman to get a couple of ints this game...Colin won't know whats coming...he's going to be so confused. Don't mean to brag, but we also have one of the best DEs in the game...Bruce Irvin....ever heard of him? He'll be creating havoc all night long. It would also be smart not to leave ANYONE 1 on 1 w/ Lynch, it'd be smart to gang tackle him. I will take him 1 on 1 against ANYONE on your defense. Don't get me wrong, you guys have a good borderline great squad....but you're coming to our house. I'm surprised we don't get a penalty every play for having a 12th man on the field. Haha. With that said.....good luck to your team. Looking forward to a hard fought game, and don't worry, I'll be back to eat crow IF we lose...........but I doubt it. Go Seahawks!!!

Are Seahawks fans really coming here to talk s**t? Additionally, what do they have to talk s**t about? A garbage franchise that has never won a damn thing in the NFL, that's isolated up in the Northwest where the vast majority of NFL fans simply don't know they exist or don't care. If the 49ers are one of the premier organizations in football, the Seahawks are lurking somewhere in the sweaty ballsack region.

Originally posted by pdizo916:
don't be a p***y. Put some money on the game

This. DBAPPSMOTG
It's just one big paragraph. Didn't bother reading. It's just a blob of text.
Share 49ersWebzone