There are 243 users in the forums

Should we let Nike "go for it" on a new niner uniform?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Should we let Nike "go for it" on a new niner uniform?

Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
Originally posted by mod:
Originally posted by hps49:
...or even look at Baylor helmets ... too fresh!
ok lol... I'd be alright with trying that out on an alternate thats f**kin clean

I honestly wonder if the glare off of that wouldn't be a pain in the ass for our players.

would be a pain in the ass for me to watch. I would feel very oppressed
  • HERN
  • Veteran
Bring back the leather helmets.
No, not Nike, if we are going to f**k with the best looking uni in pro sports, lets not let those hacks "just do it" I do not like any of the uniforms I have seen from Nike, their work will look dated, and out of style in a few seasons. Which is probably their business model, design some pop culture crap, that needs to be redesigned every few years, so they can keep your business.

Leave the uni alone, its football, not a fashion show.
Let this guy design our unis:

• 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by 9moon:
time to live in the PRESENT..

I'm going to submit more modernize 49er uniform to the main guy from OREGON and hope to land a job as their designer!!

Yeah u are deft going to be hired asap with the crap u posted a while back GO ON with yo bad self with them 3rd grade creative skills playa!!!!

AND once my 3rd grade skills gets hired there, I will personally hire you as my FLUFFER!!

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Originally posted by susweel:
time to live in the PRESENT..

I'm going to submit more modernize 49er uniform to the main guy from OREGON and hope to land a job as their designer!!

nice bro and send him your player nicknames maybe they can put those on the jerseys for a game.

Hey, I've enjoyed his nick names.. Jaws for McDonald, R2 for Ray-Ray, Blair witch project, and Bruce AILington lolz.

so have I, 9moon is one of my favorite zoners.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
TRU2 !!!
I'M COMINGGG TO GET YOUUUU !!!

WHERE COULD YOU BEE???
[ Edited by 9moon on Sep 1, 2016 at 11:04 AM ]
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
IS HE HERE YET??
IS HE HERE YET??

• 9moon
  • Veteran
I need your CRITIQUES baby!!! I need to improve the uniform if it wont pass your requirements!!

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Real?

Just do it, Nike......here's 2 primaries and 2 alternates. This is the way we should always look.
Share 49ersWebzone