There are 63 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Kaepernick Called A Good Leader By Opponent

He's one cool Kap daddy-o
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I think it's great that he's the starter early in his career. In only his second year, it means we got him for a good 10-12 years as our franchise Qb.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Dec 18, 2012 at 3:31 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Cool Kap!

He will be a top 5 NFL QB for years to come.
I never knew this stat before.

In six-plus years as a starter, Smith had three games in which he led the 49ers to at least 30 points on the road. Smith also never put a 40-spot on anybody away from home.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--bill-belichick-makes-another-baffling-decision--colin-kaepernick-further-validates-niners--move-082742791.html;_ylt=AiwbkWyvr0D.v6FTtyLpN7YavMB_;_ylu=X3oDMTRxZHQ5bGFrBGNjb2RlA3ZzaGFyZWFnMnVwcmVzdARtaXQDTWl4ZWQgTGlzdCBOZXdzIEZvciBZb3UEcGtnA2ZkZDk5ZTI1LWM0NzYtMzU1NC1hZDViLTVmMTdhMjg2NjZhMARwb3MDMwRzZWMDbmV3c19mb3JfeW91BHZlcgM5N2E1OTI4My00ODZhLTExZTItODNiZC1lZjU4OWNmZjIzNjI-;_ylg=X3oDMTNjdDI3M21sBGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRwc3RhaWQDNjg3NTZiN2MtOTk4Yi0zOTYxLWJlNTEtZTkyMGU3YTFhNWRiBHBzdGNhdANtb3JlfHJpdmFsc2hpZ2h8cHJlcHJhbGx5BHB0A3N0b3J5cGFnZQ--;_ylv=3
He has Montana's cool attitude, the "I am having fun out here so no need to stress" swagger.
Originally posted by 94605NiNer:
In related news, a letter from young Alex Smith was found in which he complained that the teacher gave someone else his classroom hall monitor job while he was at the nurse's office getting a standard scoliosis exam.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2012/12/17/nfl-kaepernick-letter-self/1775027/?morestories=obinsite

Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
"He's been poised throughout the games," McCourty said. "Nothing seems to rattle him. He's been able to just play his game. Even last week against Miami, (with the) game on the line, important drive, and he keeps it and runs down the sideline for a (50-yard) touchdown. We knew we weren't going to really rattle him or get him out of the game."

http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2012/12/17/colin-cool-kaepernick-poised-in-face-of-patriots-furious-comeback/

lol, I love the pic/caption combination.
Colin Kaepernick (107.7 rating) meets Tom Brady (68.9) after Sunday's game. (AP)
Well this was about as playoff caliber a game if you can ask for. If we win next week I don't see what can stop us from getting to the superbowl. The NFC playoff picture actually doesn't look that bad at all. We will likely have to beat the Redskins or Packers and the Falcons and we are in.
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
"He's been poised throughout the games," McCourty said. "Nothing seems to rattle him. He's been able to just play his game. Even last week against Miami, (with the) game on the line, important drive, and he keeps it and runs down the sideline for a (50-yard) touchdown. We knew we weren't going to really rattle him or get him out of the game."

http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2012/12/17/colin-cool-kaepernick-poised-in-face-of-patriots-furious-comeback/

Colin Kaepernick (107.7 rating) meets Tom Brady (68.9) after Sunday's game. (AP)

I was surprised that Brady didn't run straight to the locker room after the game. Judging by Brady's post game comments it's hypocritical of him to congratulate anyone except, of course, himself.
Originally posted by TheWooLick:

Brady...your time is done - Kaep

Originally posted by ginseng1000:
kaep just has this swagger about him. I think he has the IT factor / intangibles.

its scary, seems like he has all the qualities.

any weaknesses? just inexperienced

Elongated throwing motion and his trouble with snaps from center. Remember, he didn't play under center in College so it's going to take him a little time to get used to and there may be some growing pains with that. He still doesn't slide enough but that will come, too much zip on short throws sometimes makes it hard for receivers to catch. Honestly though, just nit-picking. The kid is solid he just has to prove he can do it on the biggest stage consistently.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
High Five!

lol. That is funny.
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
High Five!

lol. That is funny.

Nah too busy throwing a Touchdown on your fat a**
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home