There are 201 users in the forums

Does Colin Kaepernick have the strongest arm in the NFL

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Does Colin Kaepernick have the strongest arm in the NFL

during the game last night, Chris Collinsworth marveled at the velocity of Kaepernick's throws - most elite QBs throw the ball 53 or 54 MPH, while Kap threw that TD to Crabtree over the middle at 60+ MPH.

He can also throw the ball 60 yards in the air. so: does he have the strongest arm?
[ Edited by nickbradley on Dec 17, 2012 at 11:56 AM ]
why is Alex even included the poll?
Probably since JaMarcus Russel retired.
Kap is mos def in the top 5 in regards to arm strength

Once he develops into a more acurate passer, we might have an MVP candidate on our team
Originally posted by Ballistic:

Its kind of a joke answer
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
top 5

number one has to be Shaun Hill
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
If he isn't #1 who else in the league is in front of him?

Rodgers & Cutler?

They can cork off 50 yarders while falling down.
Originally posted by susweel:
top 5

number one has to be Shaun Hill

"But coach, it came down like a punt............"

Kaepernick's got an absolute f**king cannon, he's still figuring some stuff out and is developing chemistry with the receivers but once all that stuff catches up, this offense will be a real threat and with all the matchup possibilities, a nightmare to defend.
Been saying this for a long time. I have seen him throw quite a few times in person. Nobody throws a football like colin kaepernick!!
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
"But coach, it came down like a punt............"

Kaepernick's got an absolute f**king cannon, he's still figuring some stuff out and is developing chemistry with the receivers but once all that stuff catches up, this offense will be a real threat and with all the matchup possibilities, a nightmare to defend.

Can anyone else picture Kap in like 6 or 7 years as a pocket passer weighing 250 lbs?

Hell yah!!!!
Well Moss has been in the league for ages and he said Colin was the first QB to ever dislocate his fingers, so I'd say yes.
Originally posted by nickbradley:
Originally posted by Ballistic:

Its kind of a joke answer

Originally posted by nevadalove9ers2:
Been saying this for a long time. I have seen him throw quite a few times in person. Nobody throws a football like colin kaepernick!!

I really have no idea how he fell to the second round.
I would think Cam Newton would be up there...
Share 49ersWebzone