There are 157 users in the forums

willis lacking passion?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I am worried a bit about Willis. I am sure he has the fire ... just not sure his body is backing it up anymore. It seems like he is out as much as he is in over the last couple of years. It would be nice to see him finish out the rest of the season injury free, but I am not holding my breath.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
I am worried a bit about Willis. I am sure he has the fire ... just not sure his body is backing it up anymore. It seems like he is out as much as he is in over the last couple of years. It would be nice to see him finish out the rest of the season injury free, but I am not holding my breath.

Ahh.. don't recall Willis missing a game last year. He missed 4 in 2011 and 2 this year.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Ahh.. don't recall Willis missing a game last year. He missed 4 in 2011 and 2 this year.

You are right, I was thinking of 2011 I guess. This year seems worse because he missed all pre season too.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Wilhoit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Willis
Tea Party thread.
No doubt about it. Patrick Willis will go down as one of the biggest quitters in sports history. He got his money.

Kaepernick is an egomaniac. Boldin is past his prime. Crabtree is brittle and lacks separation skill. Gore is on his last leg. Davis doesn't catch with his hands. Brock should have been traded in the offseason for a 6th rounder. Whitner can't cover anyone.

BJ Daniels is the next great Niner QB. Ricardo Lockette will be a game breaker. We should have traded Rogers for...anybody.

6 and 0 Alex Smith is just a game manager.

Have I missed anything?
How bout reality
Originally posted by 49erWay:
No doubt about it. Patrick Willis will go down as one of the biggest quitters in sports history. He got his money.

Kaepernick is an egomaniac. Boldin is past his prime. Crabtree is brittle and lacks separation skill. Gore is on his last leg. Davis doesn't catch with his hands. Brock should have been traded in the offseason for a 6th rounder. Whitner can't cover anyone.

BJ Daniels is the next great Niner QB. Ricardo Lockette will be a game breaker. We should have traded Rogers for...anybody.

6 and 0 Alex Smith is just a game manager.

Have I missed anything?

a punchline. wasnt very funny.. but a 2/10 for effort
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by LVJay:
He might cut up one of the Titan players on Sunday... f**k all that cuddle crap!

This man approves

killer instinct

http://m.govolsxtra.com/news/2006/sep/14/hacksaw-was-145cut-above-the-other-guys146/
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
it has "passion"

whats up with everyone calling out willis all the time? dudes the best linebacker in the league
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
whats up with everyone calling out willis all the time? dudes the best linebacker in the league

he raised the bar so high that if he's not single handedly saving orphans from fires or fixing the financial crisis or rediscovering Atlantis people think he's lost it.
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

he raised the bar so high that if he's not single handedly saving orphans from fires or fixing the financial crisis or rediscovering Atlantis people think he's lost it.

this

willis, VD, Gore, Bowman and Justin Smith are dudes i would never talk about losing their passion. thats just f**kin retarded
he just won the game last week, can we lock this one already.
Have u lost your mind?
Share 49ersWebzone