There are 108 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 16)

  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,616
Originally posted by oldninerdude:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by oldninerdude:
Originally posted by mayo49:
I want to kill Pete Carroll.
Fixed.


LOL, you old fart.
Hey now.

I'm not really that old.

(I'm an "old dude" making me somewhere between 14 and 70.)


I say it effectionately. Much love my friend.
no rain PLEASE
Carroll is a douche! Pulling the same crap he did at USC with running the score up on an already decided game by calling a fake punt. I hope we get the chance to do it to him and the fans up there and Harbaugh will have the team extremely focused and prepared. It all comes down to who can execute and protect the football.
I would like no tricks - just a dominating performance that starts right off and shuts that crowd down. I want to see them with their heads down and murmuring among themselves by half time.
I really hope we take Seatle down a peg. This will be a big test for our team. Time to snap the two game trend and beat a tough division foe on the road. Most important thing is we get out of the game healthy though. We played them well last time on D. I think we will do so again. We're going to need Justin Smith on Run stop duty and we're going to need Kaepenick to play well. We generally run the ball well against seatle. Hopefully we can get the rock rolling and get some nice Play action TDs.
we gonna clinch the division in their house , and show who big brother is! no mercy, have at em like a shark with blood in the water.
Originally posted by E-49er:
Carroll is a douche! Pulling the same crap he did at USC with running the score up on an already decided game by calling a fake punt. I hope we get the chance to do it to him and the fans up there and Harbaugh will have the team extremely focused and prepared. It all comes down to who can execute and protect the football.

i'm glad Fisher ran some fake punts..and PC using fake FG/Punts the last two games....wont fool us and we will be ready
Seahawks are gay; therefore, the niners will win.


Seriously though, going to green bay and NE proves that this team can win on the road against perhaps superior teams. They will need to bring the same intensity against seattle. I hope the game doesn't come to david akers....
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Seahawks are gay; therefore, the niners will win.


Seriously though, going to green bay and NE proves that this team can win on the road against perhaps superior teams. They will need to bring the same intensity against seattle. I hope the game doesn't come to david akers....

I know.

It did last time, and if he missed a 50 something yarder we lose.

Man, how times have changed.
no rain PLEASE


Forecast looking good so far...


Sun Dec 23

HIGH 42°
LOW 39°

Mostly Cloudy
CHANCE OF RAIN:20%
WIND:E at 6 mph
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Oh noooees now we have to come to the CLink!! Harbaugh 3 and Pete the cheat 0, he has some serious catching up to do and I'm sure he'll be crushing up tons of adderall and all his viagra to dump in the water jugs. Can't wait for this game, it's a must for the Seahawks and they'll still be #2 in the west, even if they win

confidense is a beautiful thing... you're right CLink provides no advantage to the hawks.. niners are just too good. ask brady.. i hope everyone remembers to take their adderall... we're going to need it.

this is just a silly post
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by oldninerdude:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by oldninerdude:
Originally posted by mayo49:
I want to kill Pete Carroll.
Fixed.


LOL, you old fart.
Hey now.

I'm not really that old.

(I'm an "old dude" making me somewhere between 14 and 70.)


I say it effectionately. Much love my friend.
Its all good, bro.
Originally posted by E-49er:
Carroll is a douche! Pulling the same crap he did at USC with running the score up on an already decided game by calling a fake punt. I hope we get the chance to do it to him and the fans up there and Harbaugh will have the team extremely focused and prepared. It all comes down to who can execute and protect the football.

yeah i've been telling everyone all season that as much crap that harbaugh gets, pete carroll is worse. a team is a reflection of their coach and they've done a lot to make my case.......

reactions to the fail mary (golden tate saying he didn't push off)
pushing back the adderal suspensions... not owning up to it.
sherman giving an official the thumbs up for giving him a excessive celebration.
running up the score on arizona
running up the score of buffalo


that said...... this game is gonna be a war........ when it's all zeros there will still be body parts left on the field.
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
no rain PLEASE


Forecast looking good so far...


Sun Dec 23

HIGH 42°
LOW 39°

Mostly Cloudy
CHANCE OF RAIN:20%
WIND:E at 6 mph

It's the Pacific Northwest. The weather forecast a week before the game doesn't mean anything. Heck, the forecast 3 hours before the game could very well be way wrong. All we can do is cross our fingers.

Even if it does rain, it shouldn't be as big of an issue as yesterday, because it shouldn't be quite as cold. Rain makes it slick, but cold makes you lose some of the feeling in your fingers, which may have contributed.
Originally posted by hawker84:
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Oh noooees now we have to come to the CLink!! Harbaugh 3 and Pete the cheat 0, he has some serious catching up to do and I'm sure he'll be crushing up tons of adderall and all his viagra to dump in the water jugs. Can't wait for this game, it's a must for the Seahawks and they'll still be #2 in the west, even if they win

confidense is a beautiful thing... you're right CLink provides no advantage to the hawks.. niners are just too good. ask brady.. i hope everyone remembers to take their adderall... we're going to need it.

this is just a silly post

Thanks for the approval, don't care if it's silly, this is 49ersWebzone not the Seahags.net.

Didn't say it wasn't an advantage, but after you hear for two weeks straight about how we can't win in *insert stupid stadium name* it gets old
[ Edited by RabidNiner on Dec 17, 2012 at 12:59 PM ]