There are 144 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 16)

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFrush:
Didn't you eat enough crow after you said NE would humiliate us.

i was worse than he was. i was wrong and i am very pleased to be wrong and eating crow today.
CUT EM UP!!!!!
Man f**k Carrol and the SeaHawks!!!!!
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Seahawks 59
49ers 13

Seahawks are rolling and we will come in overconfident because of our win vs the Patriots.

Niner fans can hope that your prediction is as spot-on as last week's.
It's gonna be a blood bath. Two defenses that gave almost the same amount points this season. Two young QBs that can run...Seattle players on performing enhancing drugs....Two coaches and teams that hate each other....Playoff implications....A loud, hostile crowd more than ever..Somebody's going to get hurt...
Down to the wire...Who will be left standing...Stay tuned...Start Rocky fight music here
sea 17
s.f 27
russel wilson cant sustain drives aginst our D
Kaep is able to overcome mistakes again as long as he dosnt get overconfident.
D will have to most likely bail us out and create turnovers
f**k the 12th man!
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:
It's gonna be a blood bath. Two defenses that gave almost the same amount points this season. Two young QBs that can run...Seattle players on performing enhancing drugs....Two coaches and teams that hate each other....Playoff implications....A loud, hostile crowd more than ever..Somebody's going to get hurt...
Down to the wire...Who will be left standing...Stay tuned...Start Rocky fight music here

YUP. lots of ouchies to come
OMG, I am so sick of Seattle fans. I am a huge Niners fan that lives about 2 hours north of Seattle and all I hear is fair weather Sea-fans yapping about us coming to Century Link for their "revenge" . Sorry to break it to you Seahawks fans but the Niners have had all of joy and all the laughs not only this year but last year as well. Niners have beat Rodgers, Brees, and Brady on the road... what makes you think that we won't beat you like we did earlier this year? What about the two games before that including a freakishly similar game last year on Christmas eve in seattle?

If I hear one more fan or announcer say that the NFC West is "on the line" on Sunday I am going to flip out. NO. It is not. Even a Seahawks win would still leave them 1/2 game back in the NFC West with a following week matchup for the Niners at HOME against the CARDINALS.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I want to kill Wilson.
Originally posted by mayo49:
I want to kill Pete Carroll.
Fixed.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Ninja you boys are going to be at Lambeau in January and Rodgers and his crew are going to issue som payback.

Can't wait for this, they are going to get handled in Lambeau...won't have the replacement refs to bail them out.
Originally posted by Ninja:
Originally posted by 228niner:
We are going to put an end to the seahawks tom foolery next sunday

No, the Hawks will be undefeated at home this year, it will be a close game.

This isn't the same Seahawks team you guys faced in week 7. Also our receivers are actually catching the damn ball for a change.

Well, the same argument was given when they said we wouldn't be facing the same Patriots team as before. Sorry bro, but I think if Brady cannot get it done, then there is no way the rookie will against this 9er team.
Originally posted by mattster03:
OMG, I am so sick of Seattle fans. I am a huge Niners fan that lives about 2 hours north of Seattle and all I hear is fair weather Sea-fans yapping about us coming to Century Link for their "revenge" . Sorry to break it to you Seahawks fans but the Niners have had all of joy and all the laughs not only this year but last year as well. Niners have beat Rodgers, Brees, and Brady on the road... what makes you think that we won't beat you like we did earlier this year? What about the two games before that including a freakishly similar game last year on Christmas eve in seattle?

If I hear one more fan or announcer say that the NFC West is "on the line" on Sunday I am going to flip out. NO. It is not. Even a Seahawks win would still leave them 1/2 game back in the NFC West with a following week matchup for the Niners at HOME against the CARDINALS.

pretty sure every seahawk fan realizes this game is not for the NFCW title... so sorry you're having a hard time with this... but this is a playoff type game for us, because we need one more win to make it into the dance... and who better to get that win against than the niners, especially after what you did to brady and company in their house.... i love it.. congrats on the victory, but now it's time to visit the CLink.... here's to the last team standing...
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by oldninerdude:
Originally posted by mayo49:
I want to kill Pete Carroll.
Fixed.

LOL, you old fart.