There are 56 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 16)

Seahawk players couldn't wait to get back at JH after the game.

They must really hate us to make up some 16 year old girly s**t like that.
"He was all honking at us and everything."

Go pop some adderall and get ready for the Rams.,
Anybody else notice the Seahawks keep coming up with excuses for their questionable antics?

Tom Brady provoked us.
Jim Harbaugh was "saluting" us in the parking lot after the game.

What's next? Stand up like a man and admit you have no class!
Originally posted by TheChozen:
Anybody else notice the Seahawks keep coming up with excuses for their questionable antics?

Tom Brady provoked us.
Jim Harbaugh was "saluting" us in the parking lot after the game.

What's next? Stand up like a man and admit you have no class!

They have to justify why they act like b***hes after a blowout win.

" ughhh I told happy bday because last year someone told me he was honking at our bus. I didn't see it though even though i was on the exact same bus."

"ugh yah brady told me to see him after the game, even though i was talking hela s**t to him at that time while losing by 2 scored,"
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Dec 24, 2012 at 6:22 PM ]
HOnestly it's funny how we get all defensive and care about all this after we get blown the hell out. Dont get blown the hell out and we dont have to worry bout hearing any of this crap. Honestly they punched us in the mouth because our new tom foolery didnt do the job. just that simple.

Didnt they have backups on defense besides sherman? Wasnt kaep the equivalent to Wilson, and even better.

I mean we got out Wilson'ed. And for those that say it's not about the QB. Was it more of the defense or Wilson that put the team on his back and got the W.

OOOH, what does wilson call it, GCP, (Game changing plays) He made tons even when his line broke down. Did anyone see where he backed up like 10 yards then scrambled and got like 4 or sumthing. I mean Kaep looked like the poor mans wilson, in a game that matters most.

Screw next week, i wanted this one. And a win, against sorry ARI. doesnt take the place of not beating a top D, in the most hostile environment. This game we needed more than next weeks game. And no one showed up. If at the very least, our QB should of been able to pull something out his ass. Wilson did, just sayin.

But oh yeah, who cares about what their fan base is saying. We loss, and it just so happens, that we lost at our own game.
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by truekingcarlos:
Originally posted by LionHeartofGold:
That's not true; not everybody is over the QB controversy. Just listen to the radio. If you watched the game objectively, you would have noticed the Defense was not able to get Seattle's offense off of the field. People should be looking at how poorly the defense played more so than the offense.

I never listen to sports radio, so I don't know what fans are saying on there, I think most of us here have accepted our coach's decision whether we thought it was the right call or not. Our opinion is irrelevant, what isn't irrelevant is our right to honestly analyze and critique our team, and the leader of our offense, the QB.

Kap failed to mount a comeback. He's played played mediocre to bad in 4 of the 6 games. Our run yards per game continue to drop due to his inability to read a defense and then call a play at the line.

There's tons of stuff to criticize him for. He failed miserably. Our defense struggled too, but frankly, had we been able to mount time consuming drives like we used to then they wouldn't have been so tired. We've cut our long drives in half since Kap came in.

100% Kaps fault huh?

Play calling/teams we are playing/situation in the game....none of that is at fault, nope 100% Kap.

Look Kap didn't have a good game last night and shoulders the lions share of the blame cause that's the position he plays, however the play calling has been atrocious since he took over. I wish Roman would call the game like he did with Alex at the helm. Conservative power football. Since Kap took over he's trying to be the Pats every week except for when he should be.

Never said 100% Kap's fault. But so much of our offense is dependent on him making good calls, good reads, good passes (that don't get your players hurt) and GETTING THE PLAY OFF IN TIME!!

And we see another real problem popping up. Kap can't play from behind. He is supposed to solve that problem.

Enough of that garbage already. Vernon jumped for a ball he didn't have to, like he always does. His own fault he got planted the way he did. Mario's injury has 0 to do with Kap. It's inciting and cause for warnings if it continues as you have 0 evidence to support it and it's intent to continually mention it is to piss people off.

Well i mean look nothing is done on purpose in the NFL, and no one makes a decision to get someone hurt. now if a wrong decision was made that led to someone getting hurt it happens. I mean you cant tell me, at least i can say i've watched tons of games, over the past 30 years in which the announcer said, the QB definitely shouldnt of thrown that ball.

Yesterday, the only thing i can say to give his comment some relevance is after Manningham got hurt, collingsworth immediately called out Kaep. Saying kaep shouldnt of thrown that ball, it was too late, and he said it a few times. which is why manningham got himmed up as much as he did. it all started with the throw from the QB.

Now to say he meant to get someone hurt nah, but making a bad decision does lead to that, and u shouldnt get upset cuz of that. Now if he's saying that Kaep meant to hurt someone, then thats a whole diff subject.

Dude, EXACTLY! I can't stand Collingsworth, but he did back up my point. Kap's throw was late, screwed up the timing, and cause MM to put himself in a vulnerable position. It happens all the time in the NFL. We are not without fault there. The pass to Vernon was the same thing, it got there late due to it being hung up too long, it should have been more of a laser instead of an attempted rainbow.

Not sure why people are taking this so personal. It's just a football analysis, which coincidentally was backed up by the announcer.
if you watch it again both Collingsworth and Michaels took back their comment about that, after noticing the defender being right there to either pick off the pass or knock it down.

they said that the our Tackles didn't do their job in cutting the defender like YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO DO on that type of pass.

people are desperate and frustrated, but I expected that much as soon as there was a change at QB.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Dec 24, 2012 at 7:37 PM ]
  • titan
  • Veteran
Member Milestone: This is post number 2,000 for titan.
Salute is a sign of respect.
I think last night was a difficult situation for any young quarterback to go into that had never experienced it before. Sure Kaepernick went into some other hostile arenas like New England and New Orleans but neither of those compare to the Seahawks stadium. I think Kaepernick and the whole team will rebound. I actually feel sorry for the Cardinals because the one thing this team has proved in the Harbaugh era is that it doesn't take well to losing. We always regroup and come back stronger, hence we've never lost two in a row under Harbaugh.

What we need to concentrate on now is getting as healthy as possible and hoping that we can break this two wins then a loss/tie following, because If Green Bay wins next week then we have to win three in a row in the playoffs to reach our ultimate goal.

With all this said, I hope like crazy that we get the Seahawks again in the playoffs because most likely it will be in our house and we'll see how the shoe fits on the other foot when the Seahawks can't even audible over the sound of a screaming fanbase. That will require the Seahawks to actually win some big road games though and as we all know thats where they always fall short.
[ Edited by Willisfn4life on Dec 24, 2012 at 8:03 PM ]
Still not giving up on any SuperBowl dreams. f**k the haters.

Faithful till the end.
A little note on the play calling everyone is b***hing about. The same 2 guys called the plays for Smith and the same 2 guys called the plays for Kaep against Chicago. Then a wholesale change was made to our offense (head coaches ultimate decision) now same 2 guys are calling plays to an offense that they are not all that use to and an offense that has no place in the NFL.
Seattle players are dirty and hit too hard make us looked scared!! V.DAvid is out for 1qt or 2 half....and the refs is cheat and against our 49ers!!
Originally posted by LionHeartofGold:
That's not true; not everybody is over the QB controversy. Just listen to the radio. If you watched the game objectively, you would have noticed the Defense was not able to get Seattle's offense off of the field. People should be looking at how poorly the defense played more so than the offense.

I never listen to sports radio, so I don't know what fans are saying on there, I think most of us here have accepted our coach's decision whether we thought it was the right call or not. Our opinion is irrelevant, what isn't irrelevant is our right to honestly analyze and critique our team, and the leader of our offense, the QB.

Kap failed to mount a comeback. He's played played mediocre to bad in 4 of the 6 games. Our run yards per game continue to drop due to his inability to read a defense and then call a play at the line.

There's tons of stuff to criticize him for. He failed miserably. Our defense struggled too, but frankly, had we been able to mount time consuming drives like we used to then they wouldn't have been so tired. We've cut our long drives in half since Kap came in.

100% Kaps fault huh?

Play calling/teams we are playing/situation in the game....none of that is at fault, nope 100% Kap.

Look Kap didn't have a good game last night and shoulders the lions share of the blame cause that's the position he plays, however the play calling has been atrocious since he took over. I wish Roman would call the game like he did with Alex at the helm. Conservative power football. Since Kap took over he's trying to be the Pats every week except for when he should be.

If Roman did that then all the complaints would be about how Roman doesn't alter the playcalling to fit Kaep. This was exactly the criticism against Roman when the 49ers lost against the Rams.

Plus if we're going to play ball control, what would be the point of starting Kaep?
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Seahawk players couldn't wait to get back at JH after the game.

They must really hate us to make up some 16 year old girly s**t like that.
"He was all honking at us and everything."

Go pop some adderall and get ready for the Rams.,

Some made up BS at that too.
Anyone else really mad at OUR team? I mean, f**k the Seahawks and all, but being unclassy dicks is what they do. It's what we expect them to do. We don't expect our team to go out and play like s**t and for that I am really pissed.
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Seattle players are dirty and hit too hard make us looked scared!! V.DAvid is out for 1qt or 2 half....and the refs is cheat and against our 49ers!!

Buzz you always sum up my feelings perfectly.