There are 385 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 16)

Originally posted by Ninja:
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Ninja you boys are going to be at Lambeau in January and Rodgers and his crew are going to issue som payback.

Oh please, no team is scared of GB (or Atlanta for that matter). Their defense sucks and a good defense can stop Rodgers. GB ain't doing s**t this year except being a one and done team in the playoffs.

hahha can you say GUILTY:

Sherman maintains he's done nothing wrong. According to a report by USA Today, Sherman said he drank from a bottle into which a teammate poured a crushed Adderall pill.
Well I'm off to work now, Glad to see the NFC West is scaring the s**t out of the NFL this year, good luck next week Niner fans your gonna need it against the 12th.
Originally posted by Ninja:
Originally posted by 228niner:
We are going to put an end to the seahawks tom foolery next sunday

No, the Hawks will be undefeated at home this year, it will be a close game.

This isn't the same Seahawks team you guys faced in week 7. Also our receivers are actually catching the damn ball for a change.

We will win and clinch the division next sunday
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
I hope this game doesn't come down to Akers

all we have to do is win one of the remaining two games and we clinch the division
It's time to end the WWL pattern . . . I'm sick of it.
Originally posted by TheChozen:
I'm guessing this game will be messy like the NE game since its Seattle and the weather is bad up there.

I lived in Seattle and yes it will be very wet and humid. Maybe some snow, which is what is falling now.
Member Milestone: This is post number 2,000 for ElDannMann.
Originally posted by 228niner:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
I hope this game doesn't come down to Akers

all we have to do is win one of the remaining two games and we clinch the division

Or Seattle has to lose one of the next two games for us to clinch as well. We've pretty much got it wrapped up. However, I'd prefer to clinch the division in Seattle next week. Show them a real team.
we need this win if we wanna keep the second seed, we must come out ready
Originally posted by NinerSince82:
Originally posted by TheChozen:
I'm guessing this game will be messy like the NE game since its Seattle and the weather is bad up there.

I lived in Seattle and yes it will be very wet and humid. Maybe some snow, which is what is falling now.

seattle is a dirty team , pete the cheat coaches them well, expect alot of cheap shots from the seahags.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Ninja you boys are going to be at Lambeau in January and Rodgers and his crew are going to issue som payback.

yea GB gonna tap that ass lol
Originally posted by mayo49:
Come on Aldon, get that midget Wilson.

Haven't you heard?
Russell's not a midget, he's a Hobbit...

http://tinyurl.com/c4fmrd6

Prime Time game. NFC West title on the line. If we win we pretty much wrap up the 2nd seed. Yup I expect our team to bring their A game.
Even if we lose this game, a victory over the Cards the following week would give us the division title, correct?
We need to win this game.. We need a first round bye to rest our players..
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Even if we lose this game, a victory over the Cards the following week would give us the division title, correct?

Correct.If we get to 11 wins, we will be 11-4-1 over 11-5.

There could be some motivation to tank this game from the point of view of the possibility that we might face them in the playoffs, and beating a team 3 times in one season is challenging and perhaps an unnecessary burden. Although that burden would be at Candlestick Park at least.

I doubt Harbaugh would worry about this, plus if we beat them at best they can only finish 10-6. I'm not so sure that's an automatic playoff berth. From the point of view of knocking them out of the playoffs, I very much approve of going through hell to knock them out for a multitude of reasons.

Best case scenario is they lose out to 9-7 and miss playoffs.