There are 75 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 16)

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Come on Aldon, get that midget Wilson.
I'm a Seahawks fan, this game is gonna be tough. All I know is is that one team from the NFC West is going to win the Superbowl this year.

Of course my homerism will say the Hawks but I can't hate on the Niners right now even though I hate the Niners, Lol well good luck next week Niner fans and hopefully the Hawks/Niners game will be game of the year (if that's possible from last nights game).
I just hope we win and I don't hear all this gloom and doom from the webzone about our prospects of winning this game. People saying that we will lose and not get the division and be one and done in the playoffs. Cmon guys, have a little faith in our team and believe that we have enough talent to win these tough road games. After all, we have a defense that can get stops but can other teams defenses stop us. This is the week where we will face a team that is built to mimick the way we play football to a T. Now we will face a very hostile environment with an opponent that knows us as well as anyone. I know we can get stops but can we limit turnovers amidst the noise and if so, can they stop us. Now is the time for our coaching prowess to show up and for Jim to once again outclass Pete the Cheat. Let's beat 2 cheaters 2 weeks straight. I know people are on here for the discussion, but I was really turned off by what some of our own fans were saying about our team's dim prospects of winning last week. It was like no one has been paying attention to how we play football. Yards per snap, we are among the league's most efficient offenses while minimizing turnovers with the league's best defense to boot. We move the ball, chew clock, score, then field the best defense when the opponent gets the ball. We can win any and every game in any stadium. We always have a shot folks. I hope this last game quiets our doubters. It is not can we stop others, it is can they stop us?
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Dec 17, 2012 at 6:46 AM ]
We are going to put an end to the seahawks tom foolery next sunday
Originally posted by 228niner:

No, the Hawks will be undefeated at home this year, it will be a close game.

This isn't the same Seahawks team you guys faced in week 7. Also our receivers are actually catching the damn ball for a change.
Originally posted by Ninja:

This isn't the same Seahawks team you guys faced in week 7. Also our receivers are actually catching the damn ball for a change.

Good, now Goldson, Willis, and Bowman can finally do some damage.
Originally posted by Ninja:

Alex Smith is no longer the starting QB for the Niners, this isn't exactly the SAME team the Seahawks will be facing EITHER.
Originally posted by notsoempty86:
Good, now Goldson, Willis, and Bowman can finally do some damage.

But look at it this way, the only team I fear in the Playoffs is the Niners, I'm not scared of GB or the Falcons, Like I said previously the Superbowl winner will be either the Hawks or the Niners this year. The AFC is a joke.
Originally posted by NinerTeam:
Alex Smith is no longer the starting QB for the Niners, this isn't exactly the SAME team the Seahawks will be facing EITHER.

I know, it's a much more dangerous offense. Kaep is the real deal, I can't hate on the guy.

I love this rivalry, it's gonna be a great one for the next 5 years.
23-17 Niners
Lol @ NE being 1-3 against the NFC West
Ninja you boys are going to be at Lambeau in January and Rodgers and his crew are going to issue som payback.
I hope this game doesn't come down to Akers
It's nice to have a meaningful game in December between NFC West opponents for a change. In the past, sure a division title was on the line but the division was a laughing stock. Not anymore. I look forward to crushing Seattle next week.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Ninja you boys are going to be at Lambeau in January and Rodgers and his crew are going to issue som payback.

Oh please, no team is scared of GB (or Atlanta for that matter). Their defense sucks and a good defense can stop Rodgers. GB ain't doing s**t this year except being a one and done team in the playoffs.