There are 148 users in the forums

Why do you guys think our offense looked lame?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
CK has played well in three big games, as you have mentioned verb1der, and he is definitely winning me over as a playoff caliber QB...experience or not. The fumbles on snaps are not all his fault and due to his lack of experience playing under center it's a fixable problem. It is also a Goodwin problem in that many of his snaps were too low early on and now may be a bit funky coming up...not sure what that's about.

The interception is just one of those things...missed seeing a safety. His four TD passes were fabulous, the best throw was to Crabtree between two defenders. Put the ball where MC could catch it but neither DB had a chance...very accurate.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
CK has played well in three big games, as you have mentioned verb1der, and he is definitely winning me over as a playoff caliber QB...experience or not. The fumbles on snaps are not all his fault and due to his lack of experience playing under center it's a fixable problem. It is also a Goodwin problem in that many of his snaps were too low early on and now may be a bit funky coming up...not sure what that's about.

The interception is just one of those things...missed seeing a safety. His four TD passes were fabulous, the best throw was to Crabtree between two defenders. Put the ball where MC could catch it but neither DB had a chance...very accurate.

The 2nd one to Crabtree was special for a certain reason! Harbaugh mentioned that most QBs would be reluctant to throw that type of pass after throwing that type of INT, he threaded that with precision and Crabtree slipped through a super duper small window! It feels good knowing that even when he makes mistakes, he's still determined to attack.

Man I'm still elated lol
Originally posted by bzborow1:
Not sure what everyone is complaining about. The 9ers were taking shots down field all day; they missed Vernon Davis on two would-be TD bombs and had TD passes of 24, 34, 27, and 38 yards. CK had a QB rating of 107.7, threw for 4 TD's against only 1 INT. Enjoy this one for a bit, New England is the best the NFL has to offer....they were going to have their moments, they did, and the 9ers responded.

I called Jim Harbaugh out before the NE game and he answered the call. I absolutely LOVED the offensive aggressiveness (except for the beginning of the 4th quarter) that the coaches drew up. Shows what can happen when we get the opposing defenses out of the box. Hats off to you Jim.
Share 49ersWebzone