LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 279 users in the forums

Has the 2012 team played its best football yet?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Has the 2012 team played its best football yet?

I hope not cause we're not consistent enough especially on offense.
The 49ers won't play their best foortball till Colin has a solid grasp of the offense and get everybody to the line of scrimmage on time.
49ers no where near their best yet but it's looking good. I like what we can do offensively. The potential is pretty exciting.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by gavindirishmen:
The 49ers won't play their best foortball till Colin has a solid grasp of the offense and get everybody to the line of scrimmage on time.
49ers no where near their best yet but it's looking good. I like what we can do offensively. The potential is pretty exciting.
if your theory is right, the question is will that come yet this year or will we lose games in order for ck to get a grasp of the offense, thus wrecking what should have been a playoff year for us? i am not a fan of talking about future potential of our offense. it sounds like we have to write off this season cuz ck is learning.
I truthfully hope not..That better be saved for the playoffs and Super Bowl!
We peaked against either the Packers or Lions.
They escaped with a win last night, but that was still not our best football last night IMO. Too many missed opportunities. They need to play better and this weekend the 49ers need to stop this damn WWL pattern. Won't be easy . . . but I want this game as much or more than the Pats game.
[ Edited by SonocoNinerFan on Dec 17, 2012 at 7:12 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone