There are 106 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

should that have been called a TD for Anthony Fasano?

I thought that a reviever had to get his rear end or two limbs in the endzone for it to be a TD, what do you think?
His knee was down with possession. It was a TD.
one knee = two feet. end of thread
Seemed like a very quick review. Reminds me of this.

Yup
Originally posted by E-49er:
one knee = two feet. end of thread

Dis
Fasano?
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

He hadn't established possession when the knee was down, he established it after when he landed out of bounds.

TD reviews are a joke...they don't review crap. They kick the extra point immediately...no time for a meaningful review.
Originally posted by kray28:
He hadn't established possession when the knee was down, he established it after when he landed out of bounds.

TD reviews are a joke...they don't review crap. They kick the extra point immediately...no time for a meaningful review.

They can't kick if the td is not confirmed.

There's at least three factual errors in this post.
Refs hate Harbaugh...literally hate him. Wait until we play New England in New England and Seattle in Seattle.
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

I saw the replay, looked like a TD to me. Oh well, we won the game, who gives a s**t.
Knee was down, possession was maintained throughout. Touchdown.
Yes, because it was a touchdown.

He HAD established possession and maintained it all the way to the ground. It was a TD.
[ Edited by 49erRider on Dec 9, 2012 at 5:59 PM ]