There are 48 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Me and my friend are in town from SoCal to watch the game,looking for some cool people....

To pregame/tailgate with. I ended up coming a few weeks for the first time for the 49ers vs Rams game with my bro(Whose a huge Rams fan) and even though it was a good game, hes not the person to drink and get rowdy with lol. This time im with my boy whose actually a huge Dolphins fan(Hes a real down to earth dude and the one thats hooking me up with a free ticket ) and were simply looking for some people to have a good time with before the game starts. Mods I havent posted in ages but been on here for YEARS,hope its okay,I tried looking around and couldnt find any thread about tailgating. Ill check this back later tonight,going to explore the city for the first time. Hope yall have a great night.
there is a tailgate every game with some zoners

im sure one of them will post here soon
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
To pregame/tailgate with. I ended up coming a few weeks for the first time for the 49ers vs Rams game with my bro(Whose a huge Rams fan) and even though it was a good game, hes not the person to drink and get rowdy with lol. This time im with my boy whose actually a huge Dolphins fan(Hes a real down to earth dude and the one thats hooking me up with a free ticket ) and were simply looking for some people to have a good time with before the game starts. Mods I havent posted in ages but been on here for YEARS,hope its okay,I tried looking around and couldnt find any thread about tailgating. Ill check this back later tonight,going to explore the city for the first time. Hope yall have a great night.

Most of the tailgaters who don't have a hookup hang out up by the porta potties near the entrances by any of the gates. That would be your best bet. Your chances are better if you stand there with a six pack of beer and perhaps some candies for the little ones.
Originally posted by RonMexico:
there is a tailgate every game with some zoners

im sure one of them will post here soon

This is the tailgate thread with pics and directions on how to find us.
ima cool dood. pm me.