There are 114 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

which 3 former/current 49ers would you kill an hour shooting the breeze with?

Guys like Fahnhorst, Haley, and Montana. Just to hear where all our confidence came from in SF. Amazing how we dominated the best conference in the history of football.
Originally posted by LBSI9ers:
Guys like Fahnhorst, Haley, and Montana. Just to hear where all our confidence came from in SF. Amazing how we dominated the best conference in the history of football.

Anyone but Haley, Romanowski or Lawrence Phillips. Anyone.
Walsh, DeBartalo Jr, and Lott
Past: Lott, Merton Hanks, Owens
Present: Randy Moss, Aldon Smith, Justin Smith

Seems like fun
Nice thread, but title is unfortunate in light of recent events in KC and Dallas . . .
I would want to learn as much about the inside game planning for games as possible, so would want to speak to real students of the game - guys who wanted / needed to understand the entire game planning process:

1. Steve Young would be first
2. Montana would be second, but not sure he would talk much, he is so reserved
3. Gary Plummer - I heard he was like a coach on the field

Frankly, I'd much rather speak with former 49ers coaches -- I'll restrict it to fully retired:
1. Bill Walsh - If he were still living, I'd literally pay $15,000 to spend 1 day talking football with him. (But he got something like $50k just for a speech at an event)
2. Sam Wyche - he seems like the nicest guy ever, loved his attitude.
3. George Siefert for defense
Alex Smith, 3 times, so that I could tell him how sorry I am about what Harbaugh did to him and to let him know that the majority of 49er fans still support him over the usurper and believe he should be the starting QB.
Originally posted by HearstFan:

3. Gary Plummer - I heard he was like a coach on the field

Oh, another good one!

The fun thing about this thread has been reading others' lists and slapping my head, saying, "Oh, man! Why didn't I put him on my list!"

So many great, interesting, and smart players.
Is there a gold rush HOF? Ill take a blonde, and two brunettes.

Get it done please
Boobie Dixon
Frank Gore
Aldon Smith

No joke. One fat party with those dudes
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Ken Dorsey
Jose Cortez
Kentwan Balmer

The thread is about killing time shooting the breeze with, not killing.