LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 285 users in the forums

Mutiny?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Or will this ship go down with kap??????Or can kap turn this ship around???
[ Edited by bluecoller49ninerfan on Dec 3, 2012 at 9:28 AM ]
1 game and you're talking mutiny? Wow.
Originally posted by bluecoller49ninerfan:
Or will this ship go down with kap??????Or can kap turn this ship around???

Can you write? I heard ESPN is hiring.
Akers has already been sent to live with the Danish
Lol wow I'm just tryin to see how the zonerzz are fealing..
  • Jiks
justin smith was asked about kaepernick's play and said he didnt know, he concentrates on examining the defense on the sideline when the offense has the ball...seemed a bit odd to me he didnt try to sugarcoat kaeprnick's performance...justin smith seems to me to be the kind of person that may not have liked the way the qb change was engineered, with his mid west values and beliefs

vernon davis might not be too happy--2 catches in last 2 games

I think unless kaerpnick leads niners to super bowl that this change will not be looked upon favorably
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jreff22:
Akers has already been sent to live with the Danish

i am ok with that. the qb thing does not bother me as much as o line, coaching calls and of course f**king penalities up the ass. but mutiny is a huge over reaction and I know all about over reaction. however at this time of the year when you want to play your best ball of the year, a horses**t game like sunday is a very very very logical cause for major concern, esp with the sea hawks playing well right now
Originally posted by dGilleran:
Can you write? I heard ESPN is hiring.
. Lol sounds good to me the tile bizz is slow right now...can you hook that up?...lol
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hofer36:
justin smith was asked about kaepernick's play and said he didnt know, he concentrates on examining the defense on the sideline when the offense has the ball...seemed a bit odd to me he didnt try to sugarcoat kaeprnick's performance...justin smith seems to me to be the kind of person that may not have liked the way the qb change was engineered, with his mid west values and beliefs

vernon davis might not be too happy--2 catches in last 2 games

I think unless kaerpnick leads niners to super bowl that this change will not be looked upon favorably
vernon needs to decide who he likes, alex was his man, then ck. his lack of production from sunday whether it was his fault, cks fault, the coaches fault or obamas fault (jk!) is unexcusable

Share 49ersWebzone