There are 52 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Is anyone else hoping Harbaugh falls on his face?

• mayo49
  • Veteran
I'm really starting to dislike this guy. Real arrogant dude.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Dec 3, 2012 at 1:10 AM ]
As I mentioned in another thread, our pattern this season has been pretty consistent. We lose or tie then play great for a couple games no matter who the opponent is. Which means, we probably beat the Dolphins and the Patriots then drop one to the Seahawks in their house then close out with a victory over the Cardinals. So I'm going with 12-4-1.
Changed the thread on me...well might as well keep it going...
I hope you're joking. If he falls on his face that means the team failed. Why would you root against our coach? I'm struggling to find the logic in that.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Dec 3, 2012 at 2:36 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
Changed the thread on me...well might as well keep it going...

There's already a thread concerning the final record. What do you guys want to talk about?
[ Edited by mayo49 on Dec 3, 2012 at 1:05 AM ]
Originally posted by mayo49:
I'm really starting to dislike this guy. Real arrogant dude.

remember this brother mentioned that he lost most of his friends while growing up and bouncing from one place to another. we can see why.
Not arrogant. I think it's more supreme confidence in himself to compete, outwork the other guy. He took time and thought everything through, so he is confident in his decision. Hence unwavering. Hence stubborn.

I'm a bit of the same type. People often mistaken for arrogance of ego, but it's not.
Anyone else hoping this thread falls on it's face?
No, why the heck would I want that? I, as a fan, support every player and coach who answers the call as a 49er. Especially a coach who, in his first year, got us within 2 Kyle Williams fumbles from the superbowl. Im here, cheering for my entire team to get superbowl #6. We are still the second seed in the conference, which means we still have a good chance at making the playoffs. Lets not lose our heads just yet over one stupid, and completely avoidable loss like this.

P.S. Everyone on this thread who said yes are freaking idiots and I hate you all.
I see at least 2 bans and some panties getting in a wad over this thread.

Edit: And an eventual lock
[ Edited by TexasGuero49 on Dec 3, 2012 at 3:16 AM ]
Originally posted by SofaKing:
I hope you're joking. If he falls on his face that means the team failed. Why would you root against our coach? I'm struggling to find the logic in that.

Logic in NT? LOL - Good luck finding that.
lol i love how when we win, Harbaugh is a mastermind, and the savior of the franchise. but when we lose, hes arrogant and irresponsible.

Im embarrassed of the way alot of our fanbase reacts to things. Were not even a top 10 fanbase in knowledge and understanding of the game.

The Rams played us tough this year, and Akers let us down twice. Harbaugh made mistakes, Roman made mistakes, Kaep, Ginn, Akers, etc, they all did. You learn from it and get better. Were still 8-3, and likely headed to the playoffs. Even after all Harbaugh has done for this team practically overnight, it boggles my mind to see that some people are this quick to turn on the team as if its Nolan all over again.

This is what i get for going into the gameday thread today...
More stubborn than arrogant. See Bill Belichick for arrogance.