LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 300 users in the forums

IF YOU WERE ALEX SMITH WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I wonder if these are the same guys that screamed and begged to start kaep and now calling harbaugh and organization "backstabbers" ... f&ckin losers. had another bad game,shouldn't turn your back on harbaugh for turning this organization back to its winning ways.
He is a quality person.

If I were him:

I'd be a good soldier and help Kap and the team every way possible.

Have my agent explore the best team for me to go to and ask for a trade.

Alex's salary is user friendly for a starting QB which may help with a trade. I hope it is to KC for their 3rd rounder.
Be ready becasue he will be playing again very soon.
I'd chill back, Brandon Jacobs style and count my skrilla.

And hit the weights and sprinting to even the bs upside
In that online 49ers.com webchat, Alex Smith said he is good friends with Aaron Rodgers AND Shaun Hill. Considering they competed for the starting spot (AS & SH), do you think it's possible AS has no legit beef with CK, and it's just with Harbaugh? CK to his credit admitted wanting to play but not forcing the issue a la Steve Young (which is why Joseph holds a grudge towards #8).

Also, how do you think Matt Moore has handled the Tannehill situation? Perhaps better since it was a pre-season decision, and it's a first round pick sorta thing.....I dunno. This is the only comparable situation in the league right now.
[ Edited by JTsBiggestFan on Dec 3, 2012 at 9:05 AM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I'd ask for my release and sign on to be a back up with the Raiders, then take Palmers job away from him. Palmer has been sucking!!!!
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I'd ask for my release and sign on to be a back up with the Raiders, then take Palmers job away from him. Palmer has been sucking!!!!
I'd ask for a release and join the eagles team, they have alot of talent just no Qb really to throw the ball, he have a blast driving that bus the offensive weapons are better than ours, mc and jackson, and mcoy O YEAH!
Hold the clipboard in one hand and my nutts in the other!
Originally posted by MarkD:
1.Strengthen my throwing arm
2.Practice throwing the deep ball
3.Work on my accuracy
4.Go all in the next time I get a chance as starter. Don't hold back and take chances.

work on his accuaracy? how much above 70% would he have to be before you thinks he doesnt need to work on his accuracy?
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
I would have been in Harbaugh's face when he broke the news to me about Kaep starting and I would have been in his ear during/after this Rams game.

and that would have accomplished what exactly?

Originally posted by Kolohe:

I was thinking the same, watch Alex Smith become a Raider......makes sense.
go home and bang my wife
keep working.
Alex would be wise to stay here and take back-up money! He just doesn't have the skill set to be an elite starter in the NFL.

Everything would have to be perfect in order for him to succeed, or he will hold the offense back. Put Alex with the Colts or Redskins and what would they look like? Put Cap on those teams and they would look similar to how they look now if not better.
Alex knows Harb wants to have his cake and eat it too, that's not going to work out this season and help win a championship after coming off a season the team went to the NFCC and was so close to the SB. The people that are really going to suffer with this QB debacle is the other 49ers players on the team, the real 49ers fans and Harb's reputation in the end... All AS has to do next season is ask to be release and seek a bigger contract else where. Just Saying. -Mr.Truth
[ Edited by MrTruth on Dec 3, 2012 at 10:34 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone