There are 59 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS MIAMI DOLPHINS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 14)

Kaep played well, but I'll be unbiased in saying I think Alex would've called a much better game in terms of checking in and out of plays under center obviously.
Ugly win, but a win is a win. Gonna need better play from the offense (read: QB) if we're gonna beat NE and Seattle.
woooo hoooo another win
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Crabs looked good today as did Gore (not enough touches) LMJ looked ok. Vernon is a non factor of late and Jenkins did not even see the field. Play calling stunk special teams special on one play then terrible the next. Defense looks tired of late (they have been on the field a lot,) Harbaugh doesn't know how or when to use the challenge and needs to do something about all the penalties. Piss poor on 3rd down. Just my take on the team right now.

Play calling was abysmal.
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Originally posted by dhp318:
Originally posted by 49ermark:
It's almost like the game doesn't matter to Alex smith lovers as if they want us to loses game within a game ... Just win I don't give a s**t who is qb as long as we win

The most important thing is that Aldon Smith gets sacks
This was the same thing last year with the Alex haters a win wasn't good enough.

Now the people accusing others of being Alex haters are being Kaepernick haters.

Full circle.
A win. I will take it!
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
2 consecutive winning seasons for the 49ers. Have to give it up to Harbaugh even though he doesn't know when to challenge plays.

he really is clueless lol

but thank god he's our coach
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
The win is what's important, but this kind of performance will get us annihilated against the Patriots and AT Seattle.

Gimmick plays don't work against them. They raped Tebow and the Broncos last year.

And every game here on out is critical. We can't rely on the defense to keep them scoreless. This is where the offense needs to be productive, but not with gimmick plays
Originally posted by InHarbsWeTrust:
Originally posted by jreff22:
He cant score in the air ITS A PROBLEM.

And you casually ignore the drop in the endzone to moss. How many pass plays were called in the redzone? We win the game and people are still complaining as if we lost. LOL

Same thing happens to Smith man. 49ers have lead the league or at least been in the top5 in drops for 2 years running. Guess who was QB for most of those games?

Smith.

Double standards around here are ridiculous.
Originally posted by InHarbsWeTrust:
Originally posted by jreff22:
He cant score in the air ITS A PROBLEM.

And you casually ignore the drop in the endzone to moss. How many pass plays were called in the redzone? We win the game and people are still complaining as if we lost. LOL

The drop should've been a PI but 1 play in the endzone does not make up for 2 games with 0 passing TD's
  • fropwns
  • Hall of Fame
Good win.
That game was tougher than it needed to be. Glad to see us close it out though. Great D. Kaep delivers in the end. Time for one tough road trip.
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
I think you're exactly right. The take away from today's game for me is that we won a near-nailbiter against the Fish, and I don't think that bodes well for us.

Same team who beat the Seahawks. If we beat New England, what will the excuse be?
Originally posted by THEB:
Originally posted by GhostofJimmyDean:
No, but I can show you what he does against Chicago.

Makes you wonder what Alex could do against Chicago if they had no tape on him.

I saw the way he played when teams had no tape on him. It's called his rookie year.
Originally posted by TinyHandsBigHeart:
Ugly win, but a win is a win. Gonna need better play from the offense (read: QB) if we're gonna beat NE and Seattle.

LOL @ the blatant hating. At least the Alex haters (for the most part) TRIED to disguise the hatred so as to have some shred of credibility.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home