There are 223 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS MIAMI DOLPHINS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 14)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
AJ Jenkins will catch for 200 yards

1 catch 200 yards

TWO RINGS. TWO CAGES. NO HOLDS BARRED!!!

Can the experts help: why on the 506 maps, it shows that there is no Fox late game in SF "due to NFL rules." I'm stumped
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Can the experts help: why on the 506 maps, it shows that there is no Fox late game in SF "due to NFL rules." I'm stumped

because our 9er game is on CBS....and the other channel can't show a game if a home team in that region (DAMN the RAIDERS when they sell out) is hosting a game.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Dec 6, 2012 at 8:10 AM ]
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Anyone afraid of LMJ fumbling?

He's never taken a regular season NFL hit.

not worried about taking hits...but more so careless handling of the ball in between tackles or outside runs.

I think he showed improved pass protection skills as the preseason went on as well...hopefully we don't ask him to do much.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Dec 6, 2012 at 8:15 AM ]
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
TWO RINGS. TWO CAGES. NO HOLDS BARRED!!!

Jenkins' so slight like Manningham -- he's more likely to get his azz knocked out of bound after the catch.
the more I think about it...not that we're guaranteed to win against the Dolphins...they have a good defense, with an athletic QB who can be accurate.

but I think this week would be a good week to not rush some of our injured players back.....I'd rest Brown and Manny..even if the fought their way back.

we are going to need them next week.
manningham losing his job cuz hes got a small injury? why wud that happen hes been one of our best this year, is that a joke or does someone really think alex smith lost his job cause of his concussion. come on u ever think of the fact maybe it was cuz the player who replaced him was playing better. our best addition at WR isnt getting cut or at least shouldnt be ya he isnt throwin up 100 yards every game but hes ballin out an makin great catches an runs when we need him to he comes through on crucial plays an rarely doesnt gain yards hes a great receiver to add an hopefully we keep him we need a small quick wr that good. i hope they keep moss hes still got it and makes plays too but with how little theyv been using him im not sure if theyl wanna keep him they dont use wrs too much. but i think if they wanted to keep the best wrs an were smart about it,just didnt go for the cheapest ones, they would keep crabtree, manningham, moss, williams and jenkins. ginn isnt looking half as good as last year an that lineup is a SB lineup i wud love to have that be our permanent WRs
Originally posted by Zachary:
I think it's pretty smart to keep James as a secret weapon until the end of the year/playoffs. Teams won't be prepared for him/have film

lol

he cant make the active roster, there is no secret
Originally posted by jreff22:
I think it's pretty smart to keep James as a secret weapon until the end of the year/playoffs. Teams won't be prepared for him/have film

lol

he's is in the starting lineup alongside Dixon for the San Francisco Tweeters
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by jreff22:

lol

he's is in the starting lineup alongside Dixon for the San Francisco Tweeters

Could see Miami giving a good account of themselves till the half. Reggie bush must be packing his shorts at the thought of facing our d tho
Originally posted by Aussie49ah:
Could see Miami giving a good account of themselves till the half. Reggie bush must be packing his shorts at the thought of facing our d tho

We usually play well vs teams that don't know us. It's the repeat opponents that gives us a hard time...minus DET.

Seriously considering last time he was here he broke his damn leg
Originally posted by Joecool:
We usually play well vs teams that don't know us. It's the repeat opponents that gives us a hard time...minus DET.

Yea your right, I just got this feeling tannehill might surprise us for a while.. then hell try escape some j smith pressure and aldon will smoke him. Game over

Wow completely forgot bout that, wonder what goes through these guys heads when they return ?
Originally posted by Joecool:

Yea your right, I just got this feeling tannehill might surprise us for a while.. then hell try escape some j smith pressure and aldon will smoke him. Game over

Wow completely forgot bout that, wonder what goes through these guys heads when they return ?

Share 49ersWebzone