There are 55 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Starter Shmarter - Is Alex Smith the Best Backup QB in the League?

Starter Shmarter - Is Alex Smith the Best Backup QB in the League?

Shaun Hill would beat him out for a backup spot if they competed.....................for a backup spot.

As well as a starting spot. Alex better hope he and Shaun don't play for the same team next year.
He's finally #1!!!!
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Shaun Hill would beat him out for a backup spot if they competed.....................for a backup spot.

As well as a starting spot. Alex better hope he and Shaun don't play for the same team next year.

flynn and kolb are better options.
#4 th best starter..so yeah.
for his team yes

a lot of factors go into it, like if he switched teams I think he becomes a bad QB again unfortunately
Originally posted by RonMexico:
for his team yes

a lot of factors go into it, like if he switched teams I think he becomes a bad QB again unfortunately

I think he'll play ok. He's careful with the ball now as compared to his rookie and beginning years. He won't have this defense or offensive line for that matter. So it will be tougher. But I think he has gotten better at making wise decisions and not forcing bad turnovers. He's probably an upgrade over some young inexperienced QB's.
Originally posted by RonMexico:
for his team yes

This