There are 64 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

UPDATE: Vernon Davis, Rogers and McDonald redid their deals to help get Bowman's deal

^^VD hasn't exactly shown the best hands over his career....... just saying
Originally posted by buck:
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
Originally posted by socalniner:
Originally posted by NinerMan4:
Did VD drop that pass from Kap on pupose because he is buddies with Alex???? Saints game.

he was surprised because it hit him in stride

caught him off guard lol

attempted hijacking

back to the point. I think its awesome that guys did this. we are a TEAM
Dont forget Rodgers and Mcdonald....they deserve alittle love from the zone also....
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Dont forget Rodgers and Mcdonald....they deserve alittle love from the zone also....

This. Time for a title edit to include these two.
Originally posted by mcbaes72:

Originally posted by mcbaes72:

I think its because they dont have his history
Originally posted by 49erJim:
Jason has been around the WZ for many years and he needs no link.

I've been here for 5 years and I've never met or talked to AB, but he's never really been wrong on this kind of stuff. I agree the man needs no link.

*Hope were talking about the same guy lol
Updated the title, I will update the main post with new cap figures once I figure this all out.
Updated the original post with complete terms.
Amazing that not one, but 3 guys would restructure to keep Bowman. Being judged by one's peers , especially when they put their money where their mouth is , is pretty darn impressive...not just from Bowman but also Vernon, Carlos and Big Mac.
Hey guys I'm not saying this because I'm a 49ers fan but there's something special brewing in San Fran. We're once again a place players want to be and are taking less to stay in the Bay area. I certainly hope Goldson see's this and wises up and takes a fair deal for himself and the team.
Originally posted by SanFranFanfrmVa:
Hey guys I'm not saying this because I'm a 49ers fan but there's something special brewing in San Fran. We're once again a place players want to be and are taking less to stay in the Bay area. I certainly hope Goldson see's this and wises up and takes a fair deal for himself and the team.

I agree. I expected Bowman wanting 50-60M and he could of gotten it. Thankful he did a great deal, ala Willis and Brooks deals, and thankful Rogers, McDonald and Vernon redid their deals to get Bowman signed this season.

I said it could be done, and Said It would be done, never thought it would be this soon. Just glad he is signed through 2018.
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Amazing that not one, but 3 guys would restructure to keep Bowman. Being judged by one's peers , especially when they put their money where their mouth is , is pretty darn impressive...not just from Bowman but also Vernon, Carlos and Big Mac.

It shows we have a team full of non selfish players. Even though they got the money back somehow, it still is a nice thing to do to help get a key star in the making signed long term.
Akers give up any money? If not he needs to.
Well done!!