LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

Anyone excited to see LeMichael James play?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
As a native Oregonian who have seen many Ducks games through the years, I for once, am excited to see what LMJ can bring to the table now that Hunter is on IR. Yes, i know that he hasn't been playing all year but that was because we are so loaded at RBs that he couldn't get on the field. This is a blessing in disguise similiar to the AS and CK7 situation. Now we have speed all over the field. Imagine the LBs have to cover for both LMJ and Kap at the same time. Pick your poison.This team is gonna be about SPEED, LOTS AND LOTS OF IT!!! COuld u imagine the Triple Option or Wildcat being ran w/ those two, and all the WRs and TEs that the opposition have to cover. I've just jizzed my pants thinking abt it
is he going to play?
I am excited for his potential but would be a tad nervous if he was thrown into Kendall Hunter's role right off the bat. If they do use him hopefully they ease him into it.

Anybody else find it ironic that we drafted LaMicheal James and AJ Jenkins two guys similar in size and skills to Kendall Hunter and Kyle Williams and both of those guys go down on the same play? Possibly thrusting our two similar rookies into the spotlight in a flash of a second?
What is LMJs size compared to Hunter?
I'm not excited at all based on what I saw in the preseason. Him handling the ball makes me cringe.
I'm excited about him. I still don't know if he actually gets any playing time.

BTW, it's LaMichael. You're a Ducks fan, you should know!!
Originally posted by SportsFan:
What is LMJs size compared to Hunter?

Lamicheal 5'9" 199
Kendall 5'7" 197
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I'm not excited at all based on what I saw in the preseason. Him handling the ball makes me cringe.

He was awful on returns, but did a decent job running the ball on offense. Maybe the coaching staff can draw up some nice option-read plays between him and Kaep.
Originally posted by BayArea:
Lamicheal 5'9" 199
Kendall 5'7" 197

They're practically clones
When he's actually active then yes I will be

Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by BayArea:
Lamicheal 5'9" 199
Kendall 5'7" 197

They're practically clones

Really. ..hunter looks bigger to me.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Probably why he's not playing.

Our team is built on controlling the ball and no turnovers.
If he can finally shut up on twitter, yeah...
LeMichael will only start if LaMichael goes down.
Share 49ersWebzone