There are 221 users in the forums

Navarro Bowman signs 5 year contract extension til 2018!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm guessing this deal is a tiny bit less than what Willis got with his 5 year $50M deal something very close though.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by TX9R:
Bye bye Goldson.

More like bye bye Alex. I think they figure it out for Dashon.
Bye bye Goldson.

No, bye bye Alex Smith; Smith cut before March, Goldson is gonna get his contract (signing bonuses and all).
Bowman + Willis= SMASHBROS!!! Here's to years to come!!!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Bye bye Goldson.

More like bye bye Alex. I think they figure it out for Dashon.

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
No, bye bye Alex Smith; Smith cut before March, Goldson is gonna get his contract (signing bonuses and all).

This
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Bye bye Goldson.

agree, AB did an offseason mock thread somewhere and had us cutting Alex/letting Soap walk and getting both Bowman and Goldson inked.
Originally posted by matt49er:
agree, AB did an offseason mock thread somewhere and had us cutting Alex/letting Soap walk and getting both Bowman and Goldson inked.

It makes sense. Alex frees up a lot of money to keep the D intact.
FapFapFapFapFapFap
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Patrick willis ‏@PatrickWillis52

Congrats to my brother @NBowman53 on the contract ex. Very deserving to a star for yrs to come!!!

Gotta buy a Bowman jersey to match my Willis jersey
@AlbertBreer: #49ers NaVorro Bowman's deal worth $45.25 million in new money over its 5 years. $25.5 million of that guaranteed.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Gotta buy a Bowman jersey to match my Willis jersey

joto, u got two boys. Get the older one the Willis jersey, get the younger one the bowman jersey. PIMPIN!
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
I f*cking told you guys, it would happen, I didn't think this soon. I was f'ing right. Sorry Maiocco, it was happening. I love Matt, but he didn't realize the greatness of Marathe and Baalke.

Never doubt the AB.
with this move this early i see alot of moves being made next year as far as cap savings
Share 49ersWebzone