There are 97 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Has Anyone Heard???

If the Team has stayed on the East Coast to Prepare for the Rams this weekend???

Usually they do, but I haven't heard... I just don't want them coming out Flat against a team they just Tied with...
Thanks....
No they didn't
They stayed in Miami and are practicing at Joe Robbie Stadium under an agreement with The Dolphins and Joe Robbie himself
Really??? I really don't understand that... We typically come out flat and un-inspired on Early games, and since we've stayed
previously, we've faired rather well when we stay on the East Coast... Grrrrrrrrrr... Thanks SportsFan
Originally posted by A9R4Life:
Really??? I really don't understand that... We typically come out flat and un-inspired on Early games, and since we've stayed
previously, we've faired rather well when we stay on the East Coast... Grrrrrrrrrr... Thanks SportsFan

The Rams and Saints are in the Central Time Zone, why in the name of baby jesus would we stay on the east coast?
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
They stayed in Miami and are practicing at Joe Robbie Stadium under an agreement with The Dolphins and Joe Robbie himself

Sarcasm/Serious?? Hahaha

The Rams and Saints are in the Central Time Zone, why in the name of baby jesus would we stay on the east coast?

The Saints game was televised at 1pm PST, the Rams game will be at 10am PST... Close enough to call it East Coast!!!

The Saints game was televised at 1pm PST, the Rams game will be at 10am PST... Close enough to call it East Coast!!!

The only one who stayed in NO was Jed....

...to book hotels for the team in Feb

/thread

[Mischief]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

For some Reason, thats actually Funny...