There are 192 users in the forums

The Alex Boone Thread!!!!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
I am thinking they need to extend Alex Boone to a 5 year deal and sign Boldin for 2 more seasons.
Boone is the MAN!
Appreciated.
Originally posted by Allx9er:
He really stepped up today

This
Wow, this guy saved the o-line.
I love rookie fa
Boone may be the most valuable O-lineman in the league. Top-tier talent and can lock down OG or LT.
Originally posted by sspiker:
Boone may be the most valuable O-lineman in the league. Top-tier talent and can lock down OG or LT.

I think after today that argument can be made.
Originally posted by 9erred:
I am thinking they need to extend Alex Boone to a 5 year deal and sign Boldin for 2 more seasons.

I thought they extended him already
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
I thought they extended him already

He got extended in 2011 through 2015, but he's still making less than $1M/yr in base salary.

Dude is 26 years old and is vital to this team's success. I don't know we necessarily need to lock up him during the season, but I wouldn't be upset to see a five-year extension announced in the offseason.

I've thought that Boone, with his size and agility, could step in at tackle and the team wouldn't miss a beat.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Thank God for the versatility of Boone
Well he's a pretty good rg, he did well in spot duty playing the blind side and is gonna have to follow it up for at least a game. Idk if Looney holds up well at rg the niners might be inclined to rest the starters for as long as they can
I think it'd be interesting to see how the OL would look with Boone at RT and Davis moving to the inside.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I think it'd be interesting to see how the OL would look with Boone at RT and Davis moving to the inside.

Oh, I had been wanting to see this since they both arrived. Would be a great decision, me thinks.
Share 49ersWebzone