LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 265 users in the forums

The Alex Boone Thread!!!!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
So glad he isn't playing in this pro bowl right now. 0 niners playing in the pro bowl = f**k yeah!
Originally posted by pdizo916:
don't we have a thread similar to this. Anyway, he's going to be gone once he is eligible for FA because he's going to cost an arm and a leg.

Yes he will be an expensive free agent but we recently extended him through the 2015 season. 3 MORE seasons with Boone.
Keep taking it one day at a time.
from a friend of bills
Where is MadDog? Niners are thriving and he's not around.
Originally posted by richierichard:

COOL, MAN …
I had my concerns when he was moved to guard, boy was i wrong. Definetly and rising star on our O-line.
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
I had my concerns when he was moved to guard, boy was i wrong. Definetly and rising star on our O-line.

Hope he continues his great play for the 49ers!
holy old thread batman
If I want to talk Boone, this is as good of a place as any rather than making yet another thread. That was a nice piece on Boone on 49ers.com. What a turnaround
Quickly becoming one of my favorites. Gotta love his story, and dudes a freaking monster. When he gives interviews and he's all hunched forward his shoulders are like 10ft wide...dude could fly sheesh.

Originally posted by pahlerbj:

Video

They look like normal sized human beings when they're dancing together. But then you realize that they're all well over 300 pounds, and Boone is 6'8"
i just remember last time this year everyone wondering about the right guard position. So stoked that Boone stepped up and then some, we hardly ever saw Leanord Davis , i could see him to continue to improve and get a probowl nod this year. He plays mean with A.Davis over there on the right and once we get our center of the future we could conceivably have an all probowl Oline!!
Originally posted by matthewabbit:
i just remember last time this year everyone wondering about the right guard position. So stoked that Boone stepped up and then some, we hardly ever saw Leanord Davis , i could see him to continue to improve and get a probowl nod this year. He plays mean with A.Davis over there on the right and once we get our center of the future we could conceivably have an all probowl Oline!!

Center of the future is already here .... Looney.
Originally posted by pahlerbj:

I hope they are in the first floor

That's a whole lot of weight jumping around.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Boone is tall.
Share 49ersWebzone