LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

The Alex Boone Thread!!!!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NCommand:
Yeah that's because Trent appeased Harbaugh by picking up Jonathan Martin for him. And subsequently, he was the first one cut after the JH firing.

Wow I didnt know that... how do u know this stuff when u cant find it in articles
trade Boone to WASH and get Cully back!
Originally posted by Constantine:
Yeah that's because Trent appeased Harbaugh by picking up Jonathan Martin for him. And subsequently, he was the first one cut after the JH firing.

Wow I didnt know that... how do u know this stuff when u cant find it in articles

You didn't know Jonathan Martin wasn't Harbaugh's guy? That he was our first cut? Not hard to find Harbaugh quotes and videos supporting his former player at Stanford or after Baalke acquired him for Harbaugh.

03/26/2015 The 49ers today have waived T Jonathan Martin.
[ Edited by NCommand on May 25, 2015 at 7:32 AM ]
Wrong training Boone. This aint POWER anymore. If you want to earn your starting RG spot back you need to be working on short-area quickness, conditioning, technique, blocking on the run and blocking at the 2nd level as well as learning the ZBS terminology, communication and pass protection. Not POWER!

Get your power-ass to camp!

Does Boone chat in this forum
Originally posted by Constantine:
Wrong training Boone. This aint POWER anymore. If you want to earn your starting RG spot back you need to be working on short-area quickness, conditioning, technique, blocking on the run and blocking at the 2nd level as well as learning the ZBS terminology, communication and pass protection. Not POWER!

Get your power-ass to camp!

Does Boone chat in this forum

Players, coaches, agents, beat writers, etc. have all been linked here in NT (or highly suspected) over the years. It's the #1 site.

That said, I doubt Boone is reading his thread in his downtime. But I hope he does!
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
trade Boone to WASH and get Cully back!

If Cully was willing to play for Boones salary he'd still be here.
Players, coaches, agents, beat writers, etc. have all been linked here in NT (or highly suspected) over the years. It's the #1 site.

That said, I doubt Boone is reading his thread in his downtime. But I hope he does!
I hope he reads it before every workout to get pissed off lol.
Boone is quickly becoming my most disliked player on the team.
Boone will be gone in 2016...so it's puzzling why he's staying away. You'd think he be doing what Vernon is...buckling down and getting after it. A big 2015 for him can only enhance his UFA status, but I guess he doesn't get that. Whatever, Tomsula has a number of options to replace him, including M Martin, Pears, Silberman, Looney, etc. Think they're planning on using the huge OL Brown at OT, but he can also play OG. Boone, you're cooking your own goose, dude.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
Boone will be gone in 2016...so it's puzzling why he's staying away. You'd think he be doing what Vernon is...buckling down and getting after it. A big 2015 for him can only enhance his UFA status, but I guess he doesn't get that. Whatever, Tomsula has a number of options to replace him, including M Martin, Pears, Silberman, Looney, etc. Think they're planning on using the huge OL Brown at OT, but he can also play OG. Boone, you're cooking your own goose, dude.

After all the organization has done for him to help him turn around his life and career, Boone has become an ungrateful SOB that has disrupted the chemistry of the offensive line. Trade his ass.

• 9moon
  • Veteran
I don't understand why wait til 2016, if Boone doesn't wanna be here now, then lets trade him already.. why wait??
Originally posted by 9moon:
I don't understand why wait til 2016, if Boone doesn't wanna be here now, then lets trade him already.. why wait??

1. Another team needs to be interested in giving up something of value in return.
2. Because the guys we have behind him on the depth chart may not be ready to step into a #1 role.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by 9moon:

1. Another team needs to be interested in giving up something of value in return.
2. Because the guys we have behind him on the depth chart may not be ready to step into a #1 role.

I won't even be surprised if Boone doesn't crack the starting lineup. I'd rather they use him as the backup swing tackle. And that might be why he's pissed.
After reading about what happened to Ryan Clady today it made me wonder if Boone has a great opportunity to audition for the Broncos when we hold a week of organized practices with those guys before playing them in the preseason. If he can hold his own against D Ware/V Miller combined with a s**tty performance from there o-line we might be able to get good value in a trade.
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:
After reading about what happened to Ryan Clady today it made me wonder if Boone has a great opportunity to audition for the Broncos when we hold a week of organized practices with those guys before playing them in the preseason. If he can hold his own against D Ware/V Miller combined with a s**tty performance from there o-line we might be able to get good value in a trade.

This is quite an interesting thought, I don't know why Baalke wouldn't at least have it in the back of his mind already for the combined TC practice with the Broncos. I mean they get an up close and personal look at Boone Who wants the pay of an LT anyways so it's a perfect set up. Whoever loses the battle for starting C out of Kilgore and Martin can play right guard.
Share 49ersWebzone