LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

The Alex Boone Thread!!!!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
He will need to keep that mojo going!! big week this week. huge fkn week for the rhino
Not a great game for the Rhino against Seattle.

Sure he had to block Wagner most of the time but he had some key misses.

1st play he whiffs on wagner and Frank gets pummeled, Frank goes out for a few plays.

Kaeps keeper into the endzone, if he makes his block against Wagner, Kaeps probably going in.

And maybe the worst, his hands to the face penalty, in the 4thQ which negates a 1st down grab by Boldin, this creates a 3rd and 17, odds are your not getting that, and lo and behold Seattle pins their ears back and sacks Kaep.

This leads to a big punt return, which leads to the Seamen taking the lead. An absolutely brutal penalty.

Props on the Thomas block during the big run in the fourth.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
boone has amazing knee bend for a man his height
I saw Boone interviewed today after the game (with Brooks I believe). This guy is really incredible on the mic. He will have a career in broadcasting or on TV after he plays, if he wants it. The guy is smooth and well spoken, and funny ... and freaking HUGE. And he aint a bad lineman either
I think we need to have Boone a bigger priority to extend than Iupati.. Just as good of a run blocker, better in pass protection, and more versatile. Also, his teammates love him and his personality. Iupati is a free agent in 2015, Boone in 2016
[ Edited by Cooper22 on Jan 13, 2014 at 9:52 AM ]
He'll be extended w/ a good del for a long time.

So happy for this guy and how he overcame alcoholism.
Love this guy, was a 1st to 2nd rd talent that disappeared due to alcohol. Got his head straight and now look where he's at, straight steal.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Love this guy, was a 1st to 2nd rd talent that disappeared due to alcohol. Got his head straight and now look where he's at, straight steal.

Same for Ahmad, except he had "character issues".
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Alex Boone once gave me a videotape of him having sex with my wife, and it was the most beautiful damn thing I ever saw!

Look how big Alex is to Willis

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
One time I asked Alex Boone to dress up like Santa for a Christmas party I was throwing for my children. Well Boone shows up as Santa, reaches into his bag and says, 'I've got goodies for you kids.' He proceeds to hand out scrap metal and cigarettes to them. Then he takes off his beard and says 'There is no Santa 'cause I ate him!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Did I ever tell you about the time I went horseback riding with Alex Boone, but there weren't any horses around? Well, Boone throws a saddle on my back and rides me around Wyoming for three days. Well wouldn't you know it my stamina increases with each day and I develop tremendous leg muscles. So anyway, Boone decides to enter me in the Breeders Cup, right? Under the name Turkish Delight. And I'm running in second place, and I'm running and I break my ankle! They're about to shoot me. Then someone from the crowd yells out, God bless him, 'Don't shoot him — he's a human.'

Originally posted by ninerfan52:

I dunno but Patrick got that huge Tito Ortiz head going on.
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
Originally posted by ninerfan52:

I dunno but Patrick got that huge Tito Ortiz head going on.

u wont say that to his face
Share 49ersWebzone