There are 111 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Alex Boone Appreciation Thread!!!!!

Props to boone.
He really stepped up today
I am thinking they need to extend Alex Boone to a 5 year deal and sign Boldin for 2 more seasons.
Boone is the MAN!
Appreciated.
Originally posted by Allx9er:
He really stepped up today

This
Wow, this guy saved the o-line.
I love rookie fa
Boone may be the most valuable O-lineman in the league. Top-tier talent and can lock down OG or LT.
Originally posted by sspiker:
Boone may be the most valuable O-lineman in the league. Top-tier talent and can lock down OG or LT.

I think after today that argument can be made.
Originally posted by 9erred:
I am thinking they need to extend Alex Boone to a 5 year deal and sign Boldin for 2 more seasons.

I thought they extended him already
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
I thought they extended him already

He got extended in 2011 through 2015, but he's still making less than $1M/yr in base salary.

Dude is 26 years old and is vital to this team's success. I don't know we necessarily need to lock up him during the season, but I wouldn't be upset to see a five-year extension announced in the offseason.
I've thought that Boone, with his size and agility, could step in at tackle and the team wouldn't miss a beat.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Thank God for the versatility of Boone
Well he's a pretty good rg, he did well in spot duty playing the blind side and is gonna have to follow it up for at least a game. Idk if Looney holds up well at rg the niners might be inclined to rest the starters for as long as they can
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home