There are 64 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Niner Bar in Philly?

So I am travelling to Philadelpia this weekend and was looking to catch the game at a local bar, with hopefully some Niner Faithful. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Originally posted by First2Five:
So I am travelling to Philadelpia this weekend and was looking to catch the game at a local bar, with hopefully some Niner Faithful. Does anyone have any suggestions?
I went to the niner/philly game the previous December in philly. After witnessing the philly fans first hand, I would think that a Niner bar there would be non-existent. The philly fans would have burned them all down by now.
Haha, maybe I'll try for a low-key hotel lounge/bar area. Thanks for the reply
I had no idea that there would be niner bar in philly or anywhere else. I wonder how does one city having a bar representing a team from another city far away works.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninersoul:
I had no idea that there would be niner bar in philly or anywhere else. I wonder how does one city having a bar representing a team from another city far away works.

Its mostly college teams, There is a bar by me that is the official Alabama football bar, its not an Alabama bar they just show the games on Saturday.