LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 338 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 13)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ninerfreak:
That missed field goal drive seemed to me , they were conforming to try an attempt with those run plays they ran...seem like sissy p***y sh!t to me...no attempt at a 1st down,

The Rams didn't win this game, Niners gave it away with their playcalling and mistakes.

They deserved to lose.
exactly, i was really pissed they keep trying running ball on the trenches when we had some awesome drives with crabtree's catches. the fumble might be kaepernick and ginn´s fault by not pitching it properly and not jump over the ball but i though harbaugh and roman made a huge mistake but consider it on the first place. we were much better passing the ball then use it in favor against janoris jenkins who was burned and manhandled whole game.

it doesn't matter if kaepernick or smith plays as quarter if they keep handle game like they did today.
A pitch toss to Tedd Ginn Jr.

I still just can't believe that playcall. Cost us the game.

Defense played their asses off.
Originally posted by nannite:
Originally posted by jreff22:
playing like he did today I would rather have Tolz start

This is clearly an emotional response. If Ginn dives on the ball or Walker catches the pass or the refs dont blow 2 scoring plays...etc we win this game handily.
Alex should be starting. Keap is not ready to face a strong NFL D that knows how to game plan against him. His inexperience got exposed and if Jim is to hard headed to go back to Alex this team is one and done in the playoffs....if we even make it.
People blaming kaep for the kiss are blind. Kaep doesn't call the plays, he's not walker or Akers, and he can't block for himself. Only one that helped him out was Crabtree. My biggest gripe is with harbaugh for allowing the stupid conservativeness thinking Akers is automatic with long kicks and letting roman call those stupid plays. Also what the f**k is ginn doing on offense?? More and more I'm getting pissed with the Jenkins and James pick, I know they're talented and we pretty much wasted those 2 picks. Walker only needs to see the field as a blocker not a wr, play f**king Jenkins
Another interesting tidbit, Where's Davis been the last few weeks again? Last time we were blaming Alex and the playcalling, but now who's to blame?

I don't think it was the playcalling 100%. I saw it a few designed plays to Vernon. Rams covered them up well though.
Originally posted by ninerfreak:
That missed field goal drive seemed to me , they were conforming to try an attempt with those run plays they ran...seem like sissy p***y sh!t to me...no attempt at a 1st down,

The Rams didn't win this game, Niners gave it away with their playcalling and mistakes.

They deserved to lose.
exactly, i was really pissed they keep trying running ball on the trenches when we had some awesome drives with crabtree's catches. the fumble might be kaepernick and ginn´s fault by not pitching it properly and not jump over the ball but i though harbaugh and roman made a huge mistake but consider it on the first place. we were much better passing the ball then use it in favor against janoris jenkins who was burned and manhandled whole game.

it doesn't matter if kaepernick or smith plays as quarter if they keep handle game like they did today.
People blaming kaep for the kiss are blind. Kaep doesn't call the plays, he's not walker or Akers, and he can't block for himself. Only one that helped him out was Crabtree. My biggest gripe is with harbaugh for allowing the stupid conservativeness thinking Akers is automatic with long kicks and letting roman call those stupid plays. Also what the f**k is ginn doing on offense?? More and more I'm getting pissed with the Jenkins and James pick, I know they're talented and we pretty much wasted those 2 picks. Walker only needs to see the field as a blocker not a wr, play f**king Jenkins
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by DonJulio:
HARBAUGH GOING WITH KAEPERNICK NEXT WEEK

He said "no change next week"

-per Harbaugh

He said "I'll let you know if there is a change." But I would be shocked if JH switches after one loss.

He said that, and then some to confirm. Then, the guys on CSN said he just put to rest the QB controversy for this week at least.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Just realized...

Jim Harbaugh Era now 0-3-1 in OT games.

Wow.

Good edit!
Is Jeff Reed available? Re-sign him.

whatever , worse we be is 10-5-1 with loss to pats and seahawks, i full expect to beat dolphins and cards.. those are weak teams and that record good enough to get in, then we will see i guess, might have to play wildcard game i guess.
Originally posted by kray28:
Originally posted by Bleed49ers4Life:
Meh! They got too conservative one to many times in crucial situations. Plus to mistakes on penalties from the OLine again, which is becoming a theme. Bad game all around, funny we still almost pulled it off though. Harbaugh's decision to go forward with Kaep failed IMO. We didn't get better at all. Sure he has lots of potential and can make explosive plays happens, regardless, that doesn't always translate to wins though.

The whole team failed as a whole. They got to learn to execute better as a team and impact players have got to step up and do their job better.

Can't go forward with the same cowardly play calling. Jim talks a good game...but when it comes time to draw up the plays and run them, he's a complete p***y.

That's why i didn't agree with the change at the time. I knew all the problems didn't all fall on Alex's shoulders, Harbaugh and G-Roman get too timid on alot of occassions. When it comes to making a momentum swing, Harbaugh and company have shown they'd rather sit on their hands and let the dominoes fall where they may then to go for the jugular. WE BUILDING A BULLY MY @SS!!!!!

Oh well, on to next week and the Fish.....
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by GoldandGarnet:
More then one play cost us the game.

1.Walker drops a TD pass and 2. holds on the next play. That cost us 7.....TWICE

3. Roman's dumbass play calling. He called vanilla s**t all game, and then DOES THAT! Harbaugh is equally responsible. He has a headset.........

4. Akers misses a game winner for the second time.

We are also really missing Hunter. Gore really has been just making his money off the dynamic game produced by having a change of pace guy. Without Hunter, Gore is more easily contained. Jacobs is NOT the answer as a #2. I'd rather see Dixon.

We don't see L. James probably because he hasn't learned the playbook and all of the blitz pickups.

Yet somehow Hunter contributed as a rookie almost immediately in the same system. It is absolutely absurd for a 2nd round pick to not be playing when the team could really use him. Makes the draft look even more suspect. It was one thing for Jenkins and James to be "luxury depth", now they've both become necessary depth and if they're not playing, I look at that as either a failure on part of the coaching staff getting them ready or a failure on the part of the front office for drafting guys who simply can't hack it.

this

lol Phoenix. Hunter came from a spread system that was not super complex but he still had to learn how to pick up bitzes and play in a pro-style formation a lot. LMJ is coming from a read option with 1 or 2 passing reads and almost no blitz pick up experience. For god sake Oregon's offense was so simply it was on 20 poster boards with different colors and pictures on them.
Originally posted by Beezy33:
I truly believe this play turned the game for us. Once that happened, I knew we would lose.

What turned the game was the 49ers going into ultra-conservative mode after the Rams punted shanked it and they basically had the ball at midfield. They should have pushed to get the ball WELL downfield, either get into the endzone or kick a short field goal, instead they got cute, started running it for little gain and ended up settling for a long field goal from a highly questionable kicker. That is when they lost the game, by playing not to lose. It was absolutely brutal, at that point, I knew it was over, just before Akers went to kick a 50+ yard attempt.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

Agree 100%
Share 49ersWebzone