LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 280 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 13)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Geeked:
You talk a lot of trash for a fan whom's team is at least two years from making a real playoff push. This is even more glaring when choosing to write your opinion on a forum of a team that is going to have a first week by in THIS YEARS playoffs and.................... may actually have a better YOUNGER QB.

What trash did I talk? Can't take the truth? And I'd ease up on putting CK in the HOF just yet after 2 starts.
Originally posted by Youngone:
Adam Schefter is such a 49ers hater. Picked the Saints last week, now he's the only analyst picking the Rams. Blah! Guy is a complete tool.

Last game, not one person picked against the Niners.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Lammies had the element of surprise last time...this time, not so much.
  • ace52
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FightinRammies:
I appreciate that. And like I said before, I know the 49ers have the better team. If both play their best game, then the Niners will probably win. I was just trying to add some objectivity to some of the comments I read. And I don't think I was being out of line or stating things that weren't fact. I completely respect your team and the reason I joined this board is because I'm a long-time Rams season ticket holder who gets up for the 49'er weeks every year. And I will make a visit from time to time during those weeks... I like the back and forth and hopefully some day I can be on the other end of the ridiculing!
I would never ridicule the Rams or their fans. I still remember the old days when the 9ers - Rams rivalry was one of the most heated in the NFL. And I know the current Rams team has a legit coach, QB, RB, and a strong DL. I also fully expect that the Rams will approach the upcoming 9ers game as their Superbowl (like last time, except this time they will get up for it even more because it is in their house). So I hope the 49ers will come fully prepared and motivated for a 60-minute dogfight, because that is what they will most probably get.
Originally posted by kray28:

Element of surprise? What, did we sneak up to the stadium and start the game early or something? Were you guys still in the locker room? Huh??
Originally posted by ace52:
I would never ridicule the Rams or their fans. I still remember the old days when the 9ers - Rams rivalry was one of the most heated in the NFL. And I know the current Rams team has a legit coach, QB, RB, and a strong DL. I also fully expect that the Rams will approach the upcoming 9ers game as their Superbowl (like last time, except this time they will get up for it even more because it is in their house). So I hope the 49ers will come fully prepared and motivated for a 60-minute dogfight, because that is what they will most probably get.

Feel the same way. Just like you guys and the 49ers feel like they probably let one slip away - that's exactly how we and the Rams players feel. They are wanting to take care of some unfinished business and act like this is going into quarter #6... from the last game. For my sake, since I'll be there, I hope it's an entertaining game.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by kray28:

Element of surprise? What, did we sneak up to the stadium and start the game early or something? Were you guys still in the locker room? Huh??

the fake punts doood. Gimmicky s**t to win games will only get you so far.
Must be quiet on the Rams board if their one lone fan has to come here.
Are the 49ers travelling today or tomorrow?
  • kray28
  • Veteran

Two fluke fake punts is the only reason that game wasn't another tick in the loss column for the billy goats.

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
the fake punts doood. Gimmicky s**t to win games will only get you so far.

We didn't win. And if you don't like it, then stop it. I'm sure you felt the same way when your gimmicky fake field goal scored a TD last year? Hmmm???
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Nah, this is just fun. I'm on that board too. Am I being disrespectful?
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
All I have to say is Ram fans better hope CK doesn't turn into a monster QB. If he does, they'll have to live with the fact that the Rams helped make it happen.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
WTF the rams actually have fans !!!!!!!!!!

• Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Nah, this is just fun. I'm on that board too. Am I being disrespectful?

Honestly, I do understand why you're trolling the 49er forums. They've always had much more activity than their Ram Website counterparts. Go to a Ram website and you'll see week old posts in the top ten forum topics.
Share 49ersWebzone