There are 78 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 13)

Originally posted by Rams:
You Whiner fans are a delusional bunch.

I don't think anyone(niner fan or not) would consider us delusional for thinking we will win Sunday. I think your a little delusional

Lol you must be very excited that your sorry ass team tied the Niners. In what was your guys Super Bowl. You guys had to play your hearts out just to tie us.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Tsssk Amendola with his locker room pain shot. Hope he plays this game.
Red and gold.... Red and gold
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Lol you must be very excited that your sorry ass team tied the Niners. In what was your guys Super Bowl. You guys had to play your hearts out just to tie us.

Yup, plus the QB was knocked out of the game.

But we are so deep, just insert the backup and theres a super star all of a sudden.

Imagine if Bradford goes down, you guys are toast.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Yup, plus the QB was knocked out of the game.

But we are so deep, just insert the backup and theres a super star all of a sudden.

Imagine if Bradford goes down, you guys are toast.

They're toast anyway.
Would be happy to see Jenkins involved, Kaep would love to have him in the huddle, those two worked scout team together all up until recently, should have a good rapport already.

How funny. He took the time to register for that. Rams fans are pretty sure their team is going to beat the Niners this Sunday. I followed the link on the "Other boards" thread over to one of their forums and it was pretty funny. But, I never considered taking the time to register so that I could take a lame shot at them. Whatever. They've got no chance at the playoffs, the Niners are currently the second seed in the NFC having beaten the Saints IN THE DOME, the Rams played their best game against the Niners in years last time and got a tie because of a missed field goal... and he's calling us "a delusional bunch." Funny, but a little pathetic to boot. Something tells me they're all going to get a big dose of reality on Sunday.
We are getting our asses handed to us this Sunday regardless of who is at QB.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
We are getting our asses handed to us this Sunday regardless of who is at QB.

Sorry my fellow niner fans but im not looking past these cats. Its a division game in another loud venue and fisher will have them ready to play
  • IT21
Originally posted by Jcool:
Mike Sando, ESPN.com ‏@espn_nfcwest

Jim Harbaugh says David Akers is playing hurt. Explains why they looked at kickers.

is it bad that I doubt everything Harbaugh says now?
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Mike Sando, ESPN.com ‏@espn_nfcwest

Jim Harbaugh says David Akers is playing hurt. Explains why they looked at kickers.

is it bad that I doubt everything Harbaugh says now?

He was hurt after the 2nd field goal last week, it was pretty obvious