There are 141 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 13)

Originally posted by HornedHell:
On ESPN I saw a picture of Colin Kaepernick up there alongside Joe Montana and Steve Young. Sure is a lot of hype surrounding this guy and that can only mean one thing.....

YOUR NINERS ARE GOING DOWN!

If that's the only reason you can come up with I like our chances.
Originally posted by THEB:
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Worst...Crew...Ever

What?! Kenny, Moose, and Goose are my favorite analysts.

Yeah I like them
GOOOOOOOOOOOSE
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
the Rams are horrible at home

Nope.. they arent.... rams are horrible on the road
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Worst...Crew...Ever

They're my favorite FOX crew too. Much better than Buck & Aikman.

Buck & Aikman suck so hard. It's the downside of being one of the best NFC teams.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by FightinRammies:
You guys haven't dominated the Rams like you think you have in the past couple years. Going back to 2010, in the first game, you beat the Rams 23-20 in OT - when the Rams outplayed them all game and of course shot themselves in the foot and let you back in the game. Rams won last game of the year, costing Singletary his job. You dominated the Rams 26-0 first game last year and won the last one 34-27, when Rams stunk (2-14, and you were 13-3), and Kellen Clemens was QB. 1-2-1. And it should be 2-2... while you guys have had a far superior team.

This game will be closer than you think... team and city is pumped for this game, and it will be loud in there. Looking forward to it and hope it's a great game! I have all the respect in the world for the 49ers... and think we will be battling for NFC West titles again someday, hopefully soon.

you got spanked by the jets at home
true, but for whatever reason, we always play them close. It's mind bottling. We should be whoppin datass.

the rams are much improved
Originally posted by YungBird:
Worst...Crew...Ever

Yeah I like them

Siragusa just cracks me up
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

I guess we'll find out this weekend.

They are better than people think. Janoris and finnegan are a solid tandem. Wrs are questionable but we gotta stop amendola if he plays. This team should be able to stop the running game this time around coming after the beat down of the saints offense.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
even if those first rounders pan out..that's going to be an expensive road and you have to cut the fat elsewhere

i guess u missed that whole rookie wage scale?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

i still think if the jets went down there and won, there is no excuse, if we have our heads on straight, we should not be able to do the same.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:

i still think if the jets went down there and won, there is no excuse, if we have our heads on straight, we should not be able to do the same.
i think i said that wrong but you know what i mean
We need to pressure Bradford and sack his raggedy ass otherwise he's going to pick us apart all day long.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Division games are tough. Especially after two physical games. Gotta bring our A game.