There are 114 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Week 11: Thoughts after rewatching the game (twice)...

What about that pass to KW - awesome!
Originally posted by zomg_its_ryan:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
who else thinks Smith would've missed that TD to crabs?

that and no way he would have made that completion to a*****e Kyle Williams.

or even thought about throwing that ball to Vernon in triple coverage with 2 linebackers in his face....

he has that confidence in his arm that he can get the ball there. Kind of like Brett Farve, I know he will throw some picks like that but he will also make some bad ass plays and I can live with that.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by 99problems:
dude did u really already watch it twice again?
bro that has to be time consuming lol but thanks for the threads good reads.

I was up till 3 AM.

I'm re-watching right now before my late class

or even thought about throwing that ball to Vernon in triple coverage with 2 linebackers in his face....

Or a game opening pass to a backside deep out with a defensive player not giving you any room to step in. Personally, I don't even think Alex attempts that incompletion to Randy Moss that messed his finger. Moss was covered fairly tight and Alex don't throw slants.
Alex is good. He made me believe with his throws against the Saints last year and that catch 3 play was amazing. Spectacular. I like Kap and I'm super stoked if he can build upon this and become a star. I'm so conflicted...
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
last 5 wins for the 9ers.... outscored opp 148-19
did Brooks get credit for his sack and ff on Cambell?
Originally posted by Ajanke:

The play didnt count because of the penalty on Aldon

hotgun) J.Campbell sacked at SF 43 for -7 yards (A.Brooks). FUMBLES (A.Brooks), ball out of bounds at SF 49. CHI-J.Campbell was injured during the play. His return is Probable. PENALTY on SF-Ald.Smith, Illegal Use of Hands, 10 yards, enforced at SF 36 - No Play.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

hotgun) J.Campbell sacked at SF 43 for -7 yards (A.Brooks). FUMBLES (A.Brooks), ball out of bounds at SF 49. CHI-J.Campbell was injured during the play. His return is Probable. PENALTY on SF-Ald.Smith, Illegal Use of Hands, 10 yards, enforced at SF 36 - No Play.

that was the stupidest penalty every.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

Damn that sucks. Thanks val
Number 1 reason why VD isn't touched more when Alex is the starter... they know he is Alex's first read so they smother him... whith CK7 that ball went everywhere the bears quite literally didn't know who to watch the most! Also there will be those who say I defense beat a back up QB yadda yadda yadda... it may have been a back up but with how our defense tore their O-line a new one Even Cutler would have been dead in the water... and the score should have been 32-0 they got a lucky call for a fake penatly that all the announcers said never should have happened! NINERS NUMBER 2 SEED IN THE NFC BABY!!!
  • GORO
  • Veteran
I believe that Alex will get the start against the saints. But although it may be one game, I believe the receivers are happier with Kaeper at Qb. He will make plays that Alex does not such as that throw to Vernon on third and twelve with a blitz er in his face. Also that Td to Crabtree was Kaepernick buying time in the pocket. Unless we win the Superbowl, I believe that Kaepernick will be the starter in 2013-2014 season.

Kaepernick has that IT FACTOR. Even Smith supporters will have to agree that he does not have that IT FACTOR.
[ Edited by GORO on Nov 20, 2012 at 2:28 PM ]
Remember guys CK7 threw for over 10,000 yards in college h has skills Alex just doesn't have if I'm JH even if Smith is ok to play against the Saints I tell him we want to keep you healthy looking to the playoff's so sit out one more game and start CK then after that let the chips fall where they may, Smith is an 8 year guy who still is no super star IMHO and when CK is in there the whole team is fired up I say let the guy play!

he has that confidence in his arm that he can get the ball there. Kind of like Brett Farve, I know he will throw some picks like that but he will also make some bad ass plays and I can live with that.

Hook-route dart to Manningham wins all; that was a f**king throw I have only seen Rodgers, Elway, and Marino make in my lifetime, that's an elite throw (an "IT FACTOR" throw) that you don't see a lot of franchise QBs make (which the broadcasters were even explaining, you do not even see common Pro Bowl QBs execute).
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

Hook-route dart to Manningham wins all; that was a f**king throw I have only seen Rodgers, Elway, and Marino make in my lifetime, that's an elite throw (an "IT FACTOR" throw) that you don't see a lot of franchise QBs make (which the broadcasters were even explaining, you do not even see common Pro Bowl QBs execute).
3rd and 7 on the Kyle Williams throw....Ballz huge ballz
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home