There are 71 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. NEW ORLEANS SAINTS GAMEDAY THREAD

Game of the year for us as far as I'm concerned! I think this game is the key to us winning the division because a win this week sparks a 4 or 5 game winning streak in my opinion. I also believe the Saints held Sproles out last game to make sure he's ready for the 49ers. As others have mentioned pressure on Brees will be the key to the game. The Saints have established the run game recently but I'm not fooled and our defense won't be either. They wont be able to pound at us like the Vikes or Giants. They are the type of team that runs to keep the defense honest but they really want to pass and we fair well against those types of teams normally. Brees will have to throw 40-50x and if we put the clamps on Graham primarily we win. I'm confident our corners can handle their receivers.
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch FOX broadcasters for #49ers at #Saints: Troy Aikman and Joe Buck.
this game probably means more to them than it does for us. just another game for us and we will win 27-20 niners
We aren't coming off a bye, and we aren't going to take this team lightly...
28-10 Nines win. Brees doesnt throw for a TD ending his record. Brady eventually breaks brees record. f**k the Saints and f**k Drew Brees.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
28-10 Nines win. Brees doesnt throw for a TD ending his record. Brady eventually breaks brees record. f**k the Saints and f**k Drew Brees.

what td record
Originally posted by susweel:

what td record

Most consecutive games with a TD pass

what td record

meh thats a pretty pointless record anyways.

what td record

Yeah but I hate Drew Brees and dont want him to have it

what td record

he's a good dude he gave a million dollars to help out Sandy victims. but Im not gonna pm him
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Wish we played the Saints at the beginning of the year.

I think this game will be tougher than the New England game.
Was just thinking the same thing. I think we handle New England pretty easily next month compared to the Saints next week...it's going to be a very tough game in New Orleans, but I think we eek out a win.

what td record

he's a good dude he gave a million dollars to help out Sandy victims. but Im not gonna pm him

Attention Whore stain face. If he was a real good dude he would have made that donation anonymously. Cant stand him
I hope the niners are ready to kick their ass. Taking our crabtree acl? franks head? lol s**t I hope those two have the biggest games of their careers.

what td record

you have something agin people with caterpillars on the side of their face--thats just wrong man
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home