There are 165 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. NEW ORLEANS SAINTS GAMEDAY THREAD

BIG WIN! GO NINERS!!!!!
Only thing that sucked today was Special Teams. Fumble by Ginn, 2 FGs missed (1 blocked)
A couple problems with the game...

Ginn - All the man has left is returning punts and if he is going to muff them than he has no business even being on the team. He will probably be gone next year. He is just taking up a spot on the field and holding someone like Jenkins back who can contribute more at WR.

Akers - Great guy but not sure we can even count on him to finish the year. Hopefully he doesn't come back to bite us later in the year or in the playoffs.

Penalties - We left about 100+ yards on the field including a 30 yarder to crabtree, another big play, a touchdown run for gore, a long run? where L.Davis had holding. I thought we would be more disciplined under Harbaugh but we are winning so I'd rather win with penalties than lose and have one.

Injuries - I think Hunter will be back soon but Williams could be out with a knee sprain (just a guess) like 4-5 weeks?

VD with a drop but Delanie sure did step up. No drops and some really nice catches.
Bright spots..

And props to the defense who had some bad spots but really only gave up 14 points and played really well. 5 sacks and 2 pick 6's. Held Brees to 270 or so but 35 on the last play.

EDIT: Oh, and Goodwin with a hold and also WAY TOO MANY LOW SNAPS!!!
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Nov 25, 2012 at 5:08 PM ]
TIME TO BUY A KAEP JERSEY, HES THE TRUTH!
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Got damn it I love beating the aints and especially t their place

Haven't won since 2001! First GB, now NO!!!! This ain't the 49ers of the last decade no more!
Originally posted by niner4life21:
What kind of f**king fans are some of you guys? Here I am trying to enjoy a 2 score victory over these b***h ass Saints at the Superdome and all I can hear about is Smith this, oh I feel so bad for him.

Shut the f**k up and root for the TEAM. Not Alex. THE TEAM. THE SAN FRANCISCO 49ers

Boy, it must have been BRUTAL in the Game Day Thread ... I kinda' felt it would be, and decided to watch the game sans posting to the thread.
Vernon Davis - 0 catches. I guess they put the handcuffs back on.
Originally posted by niner4life21:
What kind of f**king fans are some of you guys? Here I am trying to enjoy a 2 score victory over these b***h ass Saints at the Superdome and all I can hear about is Smith this, oh I feel so bad for him.

Shut the f**k up and root for the TEAM. Not Alex. THE TEAM. THE SAN FRANCISCO 49ers

for real good point good win today.!
Kaep escaped and made zip throws that Alex probably would not have made.....
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Got damn it I love beating the aints and especially t their place

Haven't won since 2001! First GB, now NO!!!! This ain't the 49ers of the last decade no more!

The players are playing great, Harbaugh is a genius. He's the next Belichick. He's making us a dynasty and regardless of who lines up, they perform.
Originally posted by is3fifty23:
Kaep escaped and made zip throws that Alex probably would not have made.....

hats for suree speccialy a few key 3rd down conversions that I dont feel alex would have made nethier good game and good job by Kap he keeps plays alive and makes good things happen out of it.
Originally posted by TinyHandsBigHeart:
Vernon Davis - 0 catches. I guess they put the handcuffs back on.

Maybe that's why he dropped the big pass
Kap escapes from the pass rush and still makes suttin happen smith would have been getten crushed lol
Alex Boone has some scary arms.
So.....um....how many....um....rushing yards....did thenSaints have.....hmmmm......how many?

60ish? Lol

Hahaha

They said...."saints found a running game....we are picking the saints!"

Lol

Morons
[ Edited by GoldandGarnet on Nov 25, 2012 at 5:10 PM ]