There are 184 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. NEW ORLEANS SAINTS GAMEDAY THREAD

Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Who the hell kneels down? Wow, what losers.
Can understand not wanting to get anyone hurt but this is the NFL thats why they get paid big dollars run a running play or some safe play just don't look like quitters
Originally posted by TinyHandsBigHeart:
Ugly, sloppy, lucky win, but I'll take it. Offense looks like it has taken a step back in the last few games though. Good that the defense has picked it up.

Alex, is that you?
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Who the hell kneels down? Wow, what losers.
Can understand not wanting to get anyone hurt but this is the NFL thats why they get paid big dollars run a running play or some safe play just don't look like quitters
Ugly, sloppy, lucky win, but I'll take it. Offense looks like it has taken a step back in the last few games though. Good that the defense has picked it up.

Victory is oh sooo sweeeeet...
LOL - Kaep player of the game. Networks are so biased for QBs. Brooks/Whitner should be the players of the game.
Originally posted by Jcool:
FYI: Arkers was 7-9 from 50+ last year & 6 for 11 on 40-49

I dunno about Akers for the rest of the year. Can't depend on the FG in the playoffs if he's missing kicks. We will need the trust
What a game! Great win, goooo Niners!!!!
Originally posted by Oregon49erfan:
Lol@ Saints victory formation in a loss. "We surrender"

What else would you expect from the "French quarter." .....
What a sweet sweet victory.
Originally posted by strickac:

Alex, is that you?

Originally posted by 228niner:
good team win

2/3 of a team win. Not so special teams didn't really do anything to help today
We could have easily scored 3 more tads if it wasn't for penalties
Originally posted by strickac:

Alex, is that you?

Lmfaoo haha good W
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
man our kicker is a big concern though

We need a NEW kicker, and a better CENTER. Don't know what's up with Ackers ... me thinks it's all in his head.