There are 111 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. NEW ORLEANS SAINTS GAMEDAY THREAD

Saints in victory formation while down 10
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Just realized I was sitting next to Craig Sager (sp) (nba funny suit dude) at a bar in Soho!!!

LOL

Why aren't you at Finnerty's? haha. I'm in Battery Park right now...was too lazy to go up to Finnerty's today.
"This game would have a different look without those 2 picks for TDs" - Really troy ?

My auntie would have a different look if she had nads. She'd then be my uncle.
Originally posted by TinyHandsBigHeart:
First time all season that the Saints Defense has held an offense under 400 yards.

Oh now you're worried about yards?
Lol@ Saints victory formation in a loss. "We surrender"
Originally posted by TinyHandsBigHeart:
First time all season that the Saints Defense has held an offense under 400 yards.

..and they're going to lose. Those two pick sixes don't figure into their defensive stats.
Member Milestone: This is post number 400 for PhillyNiner.
A kick from in that close should never be low enough for somebody to get a hand on it...never.
Penalties cause this not to be a blowout
Good win fellas. Stuff to work on but 8-2-1 and opening up a lead in the division
good team win
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
FYI: Arkers was 7-9 from 50+ last year & 6 for 11 on 40-49
Ugly, sloppy, lucky win, but I'll take it. Offense looks like it has taken a step back in the last few games though. Good that the defense has picked it up.
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
Originally posted by GBNinerFan:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Originally posted by GBNinerFan:
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
Aikman is still pushing for Alex.

Maybe coming from someone that played the position he knows that Alex is getting hosed in this situation?

Lol yeah exactly. People act like Alex is supposed to just be like "welp gee golly me oh my" and happily go to the bench.

Like I said before...I don't think anyone feels "sorry" for Alex but I don't see how it's surprising for people to at least be a little empathetic for the guy or at least feel bad for his situation.

Oh totally! I don't feel sorry for him one bit...he's still living the life most of us wish we had. But being the empathetic person I am, I feel for the guy since he did nothing to lose his job. Imagine any of us going into work after having a great year and half in say, sales, and getting fired. Just sayin'.

At the end of the day.. Do feel bad for Alex, he is good soldier who did nothing wrong and still lost his job.

yup, it sucks for alex, did nothing to lose his job did what he was supposed to do. at least the niners win
Good road win, not great! Lots of stuff to work on before the Niners play the Hams next week.
Defense saved the day!