There are 180 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. NEW ORLEANS SAINTS GAMEDAY THREAD

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-playbook/0ap2000000099593/Playbook-49ers-vs-Saints

Baldie schooled them...
Originally posted by JBrack:
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-playbook/0ap2000000099593/Playbook-49ers-vs-Saints

Baldie schooled them...

I saw this yesterday on TV and shook my head about the reason why Donovan and Sterling took the Saints. I typically don't like Baldie's analysis and didn't care for it alot in this one either but he is partially right. The team that wins up front is gonna win this game. The Saints are hurting at RT and I haven't been really impressed by their oline this year anyway. Supporting the Saints are gonna be able to run the ball and remain balanced is weak to me. I just dont see their backs being able to do anything in the run game. On the flip their Dline does not get a ton of pressure and their secondary isnt great. I just don't see it. If the Niners don't turn the ball over and come to play like they did on Monday night this should be a win.
Originally posted by E-49er:
I saw this yesterday on TV and shook my head about the reason why Donovan and Sterling took the Saints. I typically don't like Baldie's analysis and didn't care for it alot in this one either but he is partially right. The team that wins up front is gonna win this game. The Saints are hurting at RT and I haven't been really impressed by their oline this year anyway. Supporting the Saints are gonna be able to run the ball and remain balanced is weak to me. I just dont see their backs being able to do anything in the run game. On the flip their Dline does not get a ton of pressure and their secondary isnt great. I just don't see it. If the Niners don't turn the ball over and come to play like they did on Monday night this should be a win.

I have seriously heard better info from drunk females at the bar. Donovan and Sterling sounded completely foolish. I liked how Baldie said "this game will be won in the trenches no matter how many pretty balls are thrown by Brees". He said it while rolling his eyes too. His analysis was spot on btw, not sure how you could disagree even a little.

With Charles Brown out and Zach Strief questionable, I agree we should get good pressure on Brees all game. I look for this to limit their downfield passing attack quite a bit.
Originally posted by E-49er:
Originally posted by JBrack:

Baldie schooled them...

I tuned out what they had to say when they had to use game films from the Saints vs. Raiders to make their point.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
I tuned out what they had to say when they had to use game films from the Saints vs. Raiders to make their point.

I got a chuckle out of that as well.
Man I can't wait for tomorrow! Go NINERS!!!!
Originally posted by taney71:
Man I can't wait for tomorrow! Go NINERS!!!!

So ready for tommorrow!!
I think that we are going get smoked tomorrow.
Drew Bress ain't no Jason Campbell...
Alex starts
49ers 6
Saint 31
Kap Starts
49ers 3
Saints 38
[ Edited by lazy on Nov 24, 2012 at 2:03 PM ]
Originally posted by lazy:
Alex starts
49ers 6
Saint 31
Kap Starts
49ers 3
Saints 38

Gtfo
Originally posted by niners94:
Alex starts
49ers 6
Saint 31
Kap Starts
49ers 3
Saints 38

Gtfo

its going to happen,,,,
Alex starts
49ers 6
Saint 31
Kap Starts
49ers 3
Saints 38

You got the score backwards 49ers 38 Saints 3, I think you need to go be a Saints fan! Saints D ain't no Bears D!
Alex starts
49ers 6
Saint 31
Kap Starts
49ers 3
Saints 38

lmao then don't watch
Once again. We will get stops but saints can't get stops and against our ball control run right at u don't turn it over run clock and score style it spells doom for them. They can't score if they can't get the ball back and have to do it on a long field vs our number one defense at the same level of efficiency as they did to raiders.
i got bad feeling about this one too, in the dome, and they want payback. hope im wrong.
The way there fans are talking it sounds like they have the #1 rushing attack in the league and we have the 32nd ranked run D lol.