There are 380 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. NEW ORLEANS SAINTS GAMEDAY THREAD

I hope the Smith Bros. tear Bree's in half.
Originally posted by KegBert:
Originally posted by Bleed49ers4Life:
Originally posted by Axl49:
Cant believe Kap is starting...... I think we are in for a looong game

Yea me too... Im hoping for a repeat performance from Kaep, but if he falters early Harbaugh better go to plan B in a hurry. I still dont know why you make this kinda change at this time, unless Alex hasn't fully recovered from the concussion i guess.

Or unless they have seen in practice that Keap is clearly the better choice.

Not saying this is 100% the case but we simply don't know whats going on behind the scenes.

If that was the case, Harbaugh wouldn't have waited till Smith had a concussion to make Kaep the starter.
Football rhetoric or not them guys were out on the field trying to end some careers. It's war time.
Cant assume alex wld get us back automatically if kaep doesnt take us as far
[ Edited by LionHeartofGold on Nov 22, 2012 at 8:37 AM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
A part of me wants alex to start this game because I think he has deserved it but a bigger part of me wants to see how ck handles a situation which is 100 per cent different than the comforts of home monday. Head injuries are nothing to mess with and i think giving alex the day off is good. If ck does not do well you then have a solid solid quarterback for the stretch run. if ck comes into the dome with a insane crowd and does what he did monday i think you stick with him. I hate to do that to alex but if the kid makes the most of his opportunity. The thing i do like is that both of these guys, esp alex has handled this thing with class and dignity. this is soooo much different from young vs montana when both were bitter to each other, the locker room was split and both used the media to state thier case. am very happy we are not seeing that garbage play out here. I support whoever our quarterback is. now i think there is no reason why we can not abuse the saints defense no matter who the qb is,, more of a key is our defense against a much improved saints offense, also penalities and mistakes or lack of in a dome will play a role. please get off to a good start unlike the vikes game guys
im confident kaep will take the team on his shoulders and have an efficient performance against saints just as he did on monday. but like some has said, i consider alex still starting QB at least this season and lets hope that he get niners in superbowl if not then kaep is the man in 2013.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by KegBert:
Originally posted by Bleed49ers4Life:
Originally posted by Axl49:
Cant believe Kap is starting...... I think we are in for a looong game

Yea me too... Im hoping for a repeat performance from Kaep, but if he falters early Harbaugh better go to plan B in a hurry. I still dont know why you make this kinda change at this time, unless Alex hasn't fully recovered from the concussion i guess.

Or unless they have seen in practice that Keap is clearly the better choice.

Not saying this is 100% the case but we simply don't know whats going on behind the scenes.

If that was the case, Harbaugh wouldn't have waited till Smith had a concussion to make Kaep the starter.

Agreed. I understand Kaep gives us some big time explosiveness -- POTENTIALLY, if he maintains the same level of Monday night and builds on that. However, I do believe he's on a MEGA short leash and would be pulled in a hurry for Smith if he falters.
need to feed VD
so i dont even know who the #1 rb is for the saints but apparently they are going to run all over the niners. lol saints fans are stupid
Originally posted by schmons:
so i dont even know who the #1 rb is for the saints but apparently they are going to run all over the niners. lol saints fans are stupid

We should just give up now, right?
ok fine alex smith will start
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
need to feed VD

and Crabs
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
need to feed VD

and Crabs

And Manning, Moss, Hunter, Williams ... lot's of hungy guys.
need to feed VD

VD loved those Kaep throws.
Reading the saints MB and they fear Kaep starting more than they do Smith.