LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

Bears fans in Candlestick

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Between me being so s**t faced and being with about 100 people at a bar/restaurant, I didn't have a chance to check out the Bears fans in Candlestick...or i didn't hear them.

For those who enjoyed the game at home, was the bears fans in attendance reminiscent to 2009 where they were a ridiculous amount of them there. I know that ever since we gotten good, the problem hasn't happened often, but for some reason, Bears' fans travel well.

Just curious.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Between me being so s**t faced and being with about 100 people at a bar/restaurant, I didn't have a chance to check out the Bears fans in Candlestick...or i didn't hear them.

For those who enjoyed the game at home, was the bears fans in attendance reminiscent to 2009 where they were a ridiculous amount of them there. I know that ever since we gotten good, the problem hasn't happened often, but for some reason, Bears' fans travel well.

Just curious.

I didn't notice many, but then again, how could you in that sea of niner fans celebrating for 60 minutes while the bears fans sat quietly in their seats? A good friend of mine (bears fan) from fresno was at the game. I texted him a smiley face mid game, he just replied "this is b******t". lol
the bearz are gay, doe. They're not even good.
Yeah Bears are complete pretenders and the Falcons are borderline. I don't care what anyone says. The 49ers and their fans took heat all last season for winning a weak schedule and divison. Our schedule last year was a hell of a lot harder than Atlanta's schedule this year and the NFC south is weak, yet you never hear any of the pundits busting their balls for it.
Originally posted by NinerG94:
Yeah Bears are complete pretenders and the Falcons are borderline. I don't care what anyone says. The 49ers and their fans took heat all last season for winning a weak schedule and divison. Our schedule last year was a hell of a lot harder than Atlanta's schedule this year and the NFC south is weak, yet you never hear any of the pundits busting their balls for it.

Agree with most but the NFC south is tough: Tampa, Orleans, and atl are all good
ATL is over-rated big time.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
If Arizona was even mediocre offensively, they'd have blown out ATL on Sunday. How do you throw five picks (lol @ Matty Ice), and still win the freakin' game?
There was a lot of bears fans....too many
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
There was a lot of bears fans....too many

were you at the game?

2009 was horrible.
There were lots. But we put the game away early so they shut up.

Share 49ersWebzone