Bill Romanowski Tweet

• BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
bill romanowski can suck a dick
He can suck a whole bag of dicks.
LOL! NEW THREAD!
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Should that be "may be" or is "maybe" correct?

Was thinking the same thing. If it's one of those semi-abbreviated statements then maybe the "maybe" works, but I still think it should have been "may be" ;)
Romo was a POS after he left but i loved havin him on the team, and if a guy with his experience is gonna give a compliment like that I'll listen!

My initial thought as well lol. How did he get a radio gig? His voice if awfully annoying.
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Correction, Romo was a role player on two Super Bowl wins. If we're crediting defensive guys, credit Michael Carter, Kevin f*gan, Ronnie Lott, Griffin, McKeyer, Fuller, etc. Very telling that when we made our run in '94, we got rid of Romo.

f*gan

f*gan
Originally posted by HoneyBadger49er:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Correction, Romo was a role player on two Super Bowl wins. If we're crediting defensive guys, credit Michael Carter, Kevin f*gan, Ronnie Lott, Griffin, McKeyer, Fuller, etc. Very telling that when we made our run in '94, we got rid of Romo.

f*gan

f*gan

f*gan
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Why?

if i have to explain it your too young
I'm 46 years old..please explain?
And lets leave the steroids out of this. If you want to claim he was horrible covering Emmit Smith coming out of the backfield in the 1993 play-offs then I agree. If you want to claim him as a blow hard with little substance behind his words then fine. As far as him claiming Bowman and Willis as the best ever? Who are you to say he is wrong? He unlike yourself actually played this position in the NFL.
Originally posted by 49erswillbeback:
And lets leave the steroids out of this. If you want to claim he was horrible covering Emmit Smith coming out of the backfield in the 1993 play-offs then I agree. If you want to claim him as a blow hard with little substance behind his words then fine. As far as him claiming Bowman and Willis as the best ever? Who are you to say he is wrong? He unlike yourself actually played this position in the NFL.

How do you leave roids out of the discussion ?
Originally posted by 49rz4Life:

How do you leave roids out of the discussion ?

Because the discussion is about Bowman and Willis and not about a has been who made his money the Barry Bonds way.
Because the discussion is about Bowman and Willis and not about a has been who made his money the Barry Bonds way.

The poster isnt saying hes wrong but that he has a dislike for the dude. I don't respect him he ended a player's career because of roid rage. Just because he played the position means nothing. He did so with the help of roids.

The poster isnt saying hes wrong but that he has a dislike for the dude. I don't respect him he ended a player's career because of roid rage. Just because he played the position means nothing. He did so with the help of roids.

"Just because he played the position means nothing"? He played the position at the NFL level and he is less qualified then a poster on webzone.com? LOL
"Just because he played the position means nothing"? He played the position at the NFL level and he is less qualified then a poster on webzone.com? LOL

He played the position on an NFL level thanks to roids sir.
He played the position on an NFL level thanks to roids sir.

and that means YOU have a better opinion on who is the best ever at the LB position then romo?
Some of you people think too highly of yourself.