Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by NinerGod:
GTFO

This

That

^^those.
  • zoos
  • Veteran
It wasn't intended to be viewed negatively at all but positive criticism. Which I guess was not clearly portrayed by my final paragraph. To put it simply, there are so many highs and lows in any given season and i feel like those that feel like this is a superbowl or bust type of season need to open their eyes. Those teams in the top tier, which we definitely are, always have their eyes towards that lofty end. But just like every team in the top tier they have their flaws. So when people act like the sky is falling whenever we have a bad game (specifically against the Giants earlier this season), i'm trying to convey that it is just one game. So we lost a game, we didn't play up to godly expectations. Or when people are saying we are unstoppable (specifcally games against the Bills and Jets). Those were outstanding games but it's time to move on. i'm happy for every win we get but know not to be overly ecstatic about each win or begrudging depressed every time we lose. Today was a great day for the niners and kaep. But just like i said, i can't be overly ecstatic because we did play a team who may have been overrated (even i misjudged them). After looking over their schedule this season, their defensive dominance may have been exaggerated.
Originally posted by kray28:
There are no great teams in today's NFL. It's all about parity. The talent difference between 13-3 and 3-13 is the smallest it's ever been in the history of the NFL.

Amen, Brother. Then again, when the Niners put it together..................they look REALLY good!
STFU and GTFO. shock comments after a blowout win where we looked amazing in every way is not a great way to act like u know what your talking about
SanDiego49er is that you?
  • zoos
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
STFU and GTFO. shock comments after a blowout win where we looked amazing in every way is not a great way to act like u know what your talking about

i intentionally posted before the game... should look at the time
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
Originally posted by susweel:
GTFO

This

That

^^those.

^^^these
GTFO

This. Lol

Originally posted by zoos:

naw im good, dont really care cuz i think it was just a look at me post. so how do u feel now?
  • zoos
  • Veteran

naw im good, dont really care cuz i think it was just a look at me post. so how do u feel now?

it wasn't a look at me post... i was hoping for a civil discussion about our team from differing perspectives... sadly, i mostly received childish responses which is unfortunate

it wasn't a look at me post... i was hoping for a civil discussion about our team from differing perspectives... sadly, i mostly received childish responses which is unfortunate

post a childish post and get childish answers. whiny threads come up after every loss(and tie i guess) even when we won 13 games last year. didnt expect any different this year
GTFO

THIS
shouldn't it be called delusions of grandeur?
Share 49ersWebzone